Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mt Magnet Trip

3 posters

Go down

Mt Magnet Trip Empty Mt Magnet Trip

Post by Biggest Kev Sun 24 Jun 2012, 12:14 pm

Got back from Mt Magnet yesterday stayed 4 nights found no gold but had a good look around. We arrived at our camp location on Tuesday and it rained all night and all Wednesday, we detected inbetween gaps in showers but soon gave it away and sat around the bar for the rest of the day. Thursday morning was cold but the rain had cleared so we got stuck into detecting but struck out, packed up and headed home Saturday empty handed but it was great just being out in the bush camping with good company.

Mt Magnet Trip Camp_a10

Cheers Kev
Biggest Kev
Biggest Kev

Back to top Go down

Mt Magnet Trip Empty Re: Mt Magnet Trip

Post by big chop Sun 24 Jun 2012, 5:31 pm

A shame ya didn't get anything. But a bad day out bush is better then sitting around home. Hey kev did you stay near jumbulya hill mine ?

Last edited by big chop on Sun 24 Jun 2012, 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

KALGOORLIE:hannan,flanagan,0'shea COOLGARDIE: Bayley, Ford SOUTHERN CROSS:Riseley, Toomey LEONORA: sullivan,booden MOUNT MAGNET: woodley,sampey CUE:Cue,fitzgerald,HeffernanMEEKATHARRA:Connolly SANDSTONE:Hack,Dent HALLS CREEK: Hall, Slattery
big chop
big chop

Back to top Go down

Post by Flying kiwi Sun 24 Jun 2012, 5:46 pm

hey kev

stink to hear you struck out with the weather bud, all good to get bush but... Very Happy

will need to tee something up in the next month or so if you are keen

cheers Tom

Flying kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by Biggest Kev Sun 24 Jun 2012, 9:52 pm

Hi Big Chop, no not Jumbulya Hill we were 30 odd k's north of Mt Magnet good look'n country but did'nt walk over any yella.
Hey Tom we are heading up to Meekatharra in July we have a 20a on the area I told you about got 2 weeks to play with and might check out the Meekatharra Sandstone Road on way home.
Let me know if your interested I'll give you more info.

Cheers Kev
Biggest Kev
Biggest Kev

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down