Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy Prospector Pro for Android Released.

2 posters

Go down

Happy Prospector Pro for Android Released. Empty Happy Prospector Pro for Android Released.

Post by Blueapps Wed 20 Mar 2019, 12:30 pm

Sorry its been so long in gettng released but i've finally manged to get it done.  
Yesterday I uploaded the latest release of the Happy prospector which fiixed a couple of known bugs in the old Std version, added in Exempt East Lands around Kalgoorlie, Coolgardie and also now gives you the option to update to the Pro version.
Pro version includes TenID, Holder, and Status, plus Goldmines, and show track.  
Colour coding.
Light Blue is Pending
Light Red (Salmon Pink) is Live anything else always check.
Hopefully new improved maps later this year.
Blueapps
Blueapps

Back to top Go down

Happy Prospector Pro for Android Released. Empty Re: Happy Prospector Pro for Android Released.

Post by Chiv Sat 27 Apr 2019, 10:56 am

updated to pro last weekend as back in wa now, very happy with the pro, using a s9+ to run it. load up times much better with the extra grunt of the s9 and maps quite comfortable upto 50km/h. Was testing it around princeofwales mine site mapping the boundries of the lease

Chiv

Back to top Go down

Happy Prospector Pro for Android Released. Empty Re: Happy Prospector Pro for Android Released.

Post by Blueapps Sat 27 Apr 2019, 6:01 pm

HI Chiv,

Thanks for the support and feedback
Blueapps
Blueapps

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down