Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest Kal MIner article

4 posters

Go down

Latest Kal MIner article Empty Latest Kal MIner article

Post by Bignuggs Mon 19 Mar 2018, 3:50 pm

https://www.kalminer.com.au/?news/kalgoorlie-miner/fears-for-miners-rights-ng-b88777937z

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Latest Kal MIner article Empty Re: Latest Kal MIner article

Post by mada Mon 19 Mar 2018, 7:00 pm

Been following this as we all should, IT needs to be stopped fast I will be damned if I/we as a nation allow foreign interests to dictate what citizens of Australia can and cant do. This is absolute Bulltish and its really starting to pee me off. Its not just about this hobby but may well set the standard for other interests.

Try doing this in their country, you got Frigggggen buckly's, they are just sitting there laughing their heads of " HAHAHA look what we can do to another country"

F'it, over it,

mada

Back to top Go down

Post by Wedgetail Wed 21 Mar 2018, 6:32 pm

Mada,

Don't just be "over it", join us. Write to politicians and tell 'em enough is enough.

Geez, it's been a busy fortnight 'n I'm rooted after all this.

SS

W

Wedgetail

Back to top Go down

Post by Dozer Wed 21 Mar 2018, 7:31 pm

Les is spot on with this. Write/email/phone/call on your local political creature and get them to put pressure on the wardens to enforce the existing laws by tossing out these frivolous objections. Remind your local political creature that their snouts can be voted out of the trough if they don't listen. Particularly the creature in Kalgoorlie who in today's Miner (sorry I can't post a link or a copy) appears to be agreeing with PLH's that "rogue prospectors" are causing problems which can only be solved by access agreements. His research on an issue that affects many of the people who elected him to the trough does not bode well for his longevity at the trough. As an ex cop he should know that there are laws already in place to deal with "rogue prospectors". Zenith Corp in their whine to the media state that they are not happy that prospectors can go onto the PL without any notification. Perhaps they should have done their research before buying the leases?

Dozer

Back to top Go down

Post by mada Wed 21 Mar 2018, 7:50 pm

Wedgetail wrote:Mada,

Don't just be "over it", join us. Write to politicians and tell 'em enough is enough.

Geez, it's been a busy fortnight 'n I'm rooted after all this.

SS

W

Hi Les agreed that is exactly what I am going to do. I saved the email address posted elsewhere and will also target my local members. It will be done tactfully direct to the point, without too much emotion. Just going to point out the bleeding obvious and that it will not be tolerated which will ultimately mean votes.

Rob

mada

Back to top Go down

Post by mada Wed 21 Mar 2018, 7:55 pm

Dozer wrote:Les is spot on with this. Write/email/phone/call on  your local political creature and get them to put pressure on the wardens to enforce the existing laws by tossing out these frivolous objections.  Remind your local political creature that their snouts can be voted out of the trough if they don't listen. Particularly the creature in Kalgoorlie who in today's Miner (sorry I can't post a link or a copy) appears to be agreeing with PLH's that "rogue prospectors" are causing problems which can only be solved by access agreements. His research on an issue that affects many of the people who elected him to the trough does not bode well for his longevity at the trough. As an ex cop he should know that there are laws already in place to deal with "rogue prospectors".  Zenith Corp in their whine to the media state that they are not happy that prospectors can go onto the PL without any notification. Perhaps they should have done their research before buying the leases?

OMG I am wondering if this guys is on the take after reading this. I kind of hope is that he is, that way a few helpful hints might prompt someone to look into it. Ultimately as you say it will be his ar*e in the firing line.

mada

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down