Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meeka caravan Park

5 posters

Go down

Meeka caravan Park Empty Meeka caravan Park

Post by gut feeling Wed 28 Sep 2016, 5:09 am

F.Y.I Been told by Cue caravan Park ...Meeka Caravan Park is now Closed!!!!
gut feeling
gut feeling

Back to top Go down

Meeka caravan Park Empty Re: Meeka caravan Park

Post by Hopperite Wed 28 Sep 2016, 8:52 am

Hi

Copied from another forum

"currently meekatharra caravan park is closed for refurbishment -ie been told by authorities current facilities non compliant so they being sorted out for time being how long this will take no idea.

Shire of meekatharra are allowing people to have a transit stay ie overnight in self contained units in the townsite or for longer stays out at peace gorge with self contained units - self contained refers to must have a onboard sullage tank or a portaloo no tents or swags nor sleeping in vehicles is permitted.

anybody who needs diesel only caltex have a hi flow diesel 24 hr credit card fuel card outlet typically 10cpl less than others in town"

Regards

Hopperite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Wed 28 Sep 2016, 4:07 pm

I've never stayed there and I'm not sure if it's true or not but I hear the park wasn't very secure from light fingers. Hope it will be better than what I've been told.

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albo Mon 10 Oct 2016, 10:02 am

Security in that town is necessary , lock up before you go to the pub. In the nw corner of the park is old Brian been there for years , likes emu export,good prospector , great fella, he will help with local knowledge if he likes you.
albo
albo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Diver Tue 11 Oct 2016, 12:09 pm

Hi Guys,

I'm not here to stir the pot, just tell it like it is: but I was up there in June, and a 60 year old lady travelling North was sexually assaulted in the Toilets by a man from Laverton as she had a shower.
There must have been some events prior, as we were warned to be vigilant just days before the assault.
I had planned coming in every few days and paying to use the toilets. But just loaded up on water, and used a solar shower instead.

I know one bad egg shouldn't tarnish the rest of the community, and feel for the locals who have to make a living from tourists, but if it were me, I'd get fuel and keep on driving somewhere else regardless of the quality of the faculties.

GD

Gold Diver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down