Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hema Mapping

2 posters

Go down

Hema Mapping Empty Hema Mapping

Post by Bignuggs Sun 03 Apr 2016, 10:41 am

For months I've trying to get downloaded tengraph leases onto my HemaN7. It can be done.
Being a bit or a lot technology challenged I finally gave up and contacted a chap who is a bit of a whizz with the Hema.  He can do it for you for a small charge and I thought it was money well spent.
So for those who have a Hema and maybe also use your laptop at the same time, contact John at the following website.  He's extremely helpful and was very patient with me pestering him.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I don't make anything out of this, I'm just trying to help Hema owners.

Cheers

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Hema Mapping Empty Re: Hema Mapping

Post by Scrubby Sun 03 Apr 2016, 5:52 pm

Bignuggs,

Have you got all the WA Tenements, both Live and Pending as well as the tracks you want loaded on Google Earth ?

Scrubby.

Scrubby

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Sun 03 Apr 2016, 6:03 pm

Hi Scrubby,
I only load from tengraph to google earth as I need it.
You have to keep an eye on tengraph, leases are updated at midnight every night Monday to Friday when DMP do their changes.
You need to keep on top of it.
What you see as free or pending ground today could be granted lease tomorrow. DMP say there is no excuse for being on a granted lease without permission even if you don't have internet access.
Makes it a bit difficult if you out in the scrub somewhere but that's the way they work.

Cheers
Cliff

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down