Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Koss UR30 headphones

2 posters

Go down

Koss UR30 headphones Empty Koss UR30 headphones

Post by Bignuggs Mon 27 Jul 2015, 5:01 pm

Here's a bit of trivia.  I prefer to use headphones and that's what I was using with my 7000 on my first use of the machine.
I used the new set that came with the 7000 and I found everytime I put the detector on the ground, it was pulling the left headphone off.  It was bloody annoying.
So I had a brain  jhgigfif     Razz    I've just checked the cable length against an old set of Koss UR30's I use with my old extreme.
No prize for guessing, the cable on the new Koss is shorter.  The penny pinching  mongrels   Koss UR30 headphones 3179412840

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Koss UR30 headphones Empty Re: Koss UR30 headphones

Post by pilbarachad Mon 27 Jul 2015, 6:31 pm

Hey Bignuggs,

Personally I find it a heap more user friendly to connect the headphones to the wireless module- that way you can do whatever you want with the detector and it doesn't pull them off ya head. Best way to set it up I reckon is to clip the wireless module on the rightside (for a right handed swinger that is) of your body somewhere-belt, pocket or even in ya back pack or harness, that way you don't get the audio intermittently cutting out, which can be a bit annoying.
pilbarachad
pilbarachad

Back to top Go down