Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

transfer tengraph data -to google earth

5 posters

Go down

transfer tengraph data -to google earth Empty transfer tengraph data -to google earth

Post by charles.letchford Sun 28 Jun 2015, 9:56 am

hi iam old chas, have just purchased a lap top .i down loaded tengraph and all the software.watched a video on u-tube ,by aussie prospector,on downloading tengraph to google.but the old brain is making hard work of computing ,iam just on 80 still agile like my time in the bush when i get the chance,is there any one out there who can help me out with a bit of tutoring.I live in thornlie wa.

charles.letchford

Back to top Go down

transfer tengraph data -to google earth Empty Re: transfer tengraph data -to google earth

Post by rarebreed Sun 28 Jun 2015, 10:36 am

Are you able to access tengraph at the moment ?
Or are you still struggling to open tengraph ?

rarebreed

Back to top Go down

transfer tengraph data -to google earth Empty Re: transfer tengraph data -to google earth

Post by rogawilco Sun 28 Jun 2015, 1:59 pm

Hi Charles,
When you use tengraph and you have an image displayed, ie an area or tenement. You will find up in the top left of screen a list of drop boxes, now I think the dropbox on the far left should give you an option to "google earth overlay" that image onto GE, then u can save it or play around with it from there.
Once saved on GE you can then control the shading etc over the area you want to focus on.
Good luck
RW

ps say I posted this at 0700 hrs, not correct I post this at 1400hrs.

Last edited by rogawilco on Sun 28 Jun 2015, 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : yep)
rogawilco
rogawilco

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Sun 28 Jun 2015, 5:06 pm

Email sent to ya Chas. As I'm in the Freo area I can get out to Thornlie sometime next week if it's ok with you.
RW, As to the time things are posted, go into your profile and select the correct time zone.
It should be Perth +8hrs. I think I can change it for ya.
Cheers
Cliff

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NuggieDreamer Mon 29 Jun 2015, 10:01 pm

Nice one Cliff, Charles can't find a nicer guy to teach him how to curse at a computer.

Charles, the tengraph guru will put you right mate, looks like you came to the right place, well done.
NuggieDreamer
NuggieDreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Tue 30 Jun 2015, 4:33 pm

NuggieDreamer wrote:Nice one Cliff, Charles can't find a nicer guy to teach him how to curse at a computer.

Charles, the tengraph guru will put you right mate, looks like you came to the right place, well done.

Thanks Deet  lol!
I have a Masters Degree from the Uni of Life in how to abuse and curse a computer   transfer tengraph data -to google earth 1632602647

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down