Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No reports yet of big deep gold with the 7000

+4
Smash_it
aussie18
Inhere
wilddog
8 posters

Go down

No reports yet of big deep gold with the 7000 Empty No reports yet of big deep gold with the 7000

Post by wilddog Wed 25 Feb 2015, 12:12 pm

Anyone heard any thing....what about these 3 foot nuggets JP got????/ Is it that good???????? Sad Sad Sad

wilddog

Back to top Go down

No reports yet of big deep gold with the 7000 Empty Re: No reports yet of big deep gold with the 7000

Post by Inhere Wed 25 Feb 2015, 2:27 pm

Be patient, It's not easter yet. No reports yet of big deep gold with the 7000 3189625650
Inhere
Inhere

Back to top Go down

No reports yet of big deep gold with the 7000 Empty Re: No reports yet of big deep gold with the 7000

Post by aussie18 Wed 25 Feb 2015, 2:53 pm

me thinking same thing, that pre Easter nugget will be coming Razz

I don't know about the 7000, it will obviously prove itself to be a great detector over time. but if you already own a gpx and or sdc that still finds nuggets it is a expensive upgrade.
I don't think it will be a get rich quick detector as it has been treated by some comments I've read on the forums, just another quality gold finding detector from minelab.
it looks to have proved itself on the smaller gold but hey so did the 5k and sdc. this season will be a interesting read as to whether it does unearth some deep large gold, and then think would the 4500 or 5000 got it with a large coil.
it is also brand new technology the 1st model with this technology, now in hindsight if you are in the market for a good second hand detector would you buy the gpx4000 or the gpx5000?
but what do I know, I'm just another jealous bugger that cannot afford one lol!
to those who have dipped into the pockets I hope we do see some big clunkers unearthed wegr

Back to top Go down

Post by Smash_it Wed 25 Feb 2015, 8:04 pm

I agree with ya Aussie, so im gonna hire one first for a test ride.

The reports are only few and there is lots of ground to re-swing.

Wilddog surely JP will have videos of those finds ready for release, just dont leave it too late.....JP

Smash_it
Smash_it

Back to top Go down

Post by toad Thu 26 Feb 2015, 10:04 am

Nenads 1st vid. Not much in it Sad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_F7-9Cj73c
toad
toad

Back to top Go down

Post by Flying kiwi Thu 26 Feb 2015, 11:54 am

hmm, the silence is deafening......
really hope to see a few more reports trickle through

Flying kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by wilddog Thu 26 Feb 2015, 1:02 pm

Is that the best they can show Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes w..............

wilddog

Back to top Go down

Post by dave007 Fri 27 Feb 2015, 5:51 pm

Got myself a 1 and half grammer at 7" deep with gpz and a few other smaller pieces with high ueild setting

dave007

Back to top Go down

Post by wilddog Sat 28 Feb 2015, 9:56 am

Was that in hot ground?

wilddog

Back to top Go down

Post by dave007 Wed 04 Mar 2015, 7:51 pm

Wilddog ground was fairly hot got another 7 peices same ground mostly .3 and.5 roughly and another 2.4 at 7 " or so and they were on high yeild sensitivity 18 no audio smoothing

dave007

Back to top Go down

Post by dave007 Wed 04 Mar 2015, 7:53 pm

Strong warbly signal though on the deeper bits

dave007

Back to top Go down

Post by Stemiller Wed 04 Mar 2015, 8:34 pm

I was there to witness daves finds most impressed. I am sure if it comes across a deep nug it will find it

Stemiller

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down