Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GPZ 7000 Feedback - Treasure Talk

+8
Nightjar
Tkinggold
mulgadansa
Flying kiwi
Ttrash
Bignuggs
Wedgetail
Banjo
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

GPZ 7000 Feedback - Treasure Talk - Page 2 Empty GPZ 7000 Feedback - Treasure Talk

Post by Banjo Wed 18 Feb 2015, 7:21 am

First topic message reminder :

http://www.minelab.com/treasure-talk

Steve and Chris reporting on the 7000, hopefully JP can grace us with his presence soon to give some feedback of his own.

Banjo

Back to top Go down

GPZ 7000 Feedback - Treasure Talk - Page 2 Empty Re: GPZ 7000 Feedback - Treasure Talk

Post by goldstrijk Thu 19 Feb 2015, 10:46 am

Deet, you can follow me and pick up the fuggets hahaha
I'll just dig for the deep ones over 5grams Hahaha!

goldstrijk

Back to top Go down

GPZ 7000 Feedback - Treasure Talk - Page 2 Empty Re: GPZ 7000 Feedback - Treasure Talk

Post by NuggieDreamer Thu 19 Feb 2015, 12:49 pm

goldstrijk wrote:Deet, you can follow me and pick up the fuggets
I'll just dig for the deep ones over 5grams Hahaha!

Not if I'm using the 5K or GB2 using discrimination bro! (maybe the only thing now going for it in fugget strewn areas like the ones we persist at)

Be good to see if the GPZ can Auto Ground Balance that HOT iron hill, the Calcrete and the Kaolin Clay spots all in the same area and how deep in each... vs the 5K.

That GPZ won't tell the difference between tin and gold, so get ready to dig lots of them deep holes for them fuggets 1st...
I'll be there with the camera for all back online to watch later and ROTFLTAO when the moment the signal reveals itself
l;wfh l;wfh jhgigfif  lol!
NuggieDreamer
NuggieDreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by CrazyPete Thu 19 Feb 2015, 3:56 pm

What What ???

Your not gonna follow the Bleeting many and get a 7000 before it's tried n tested in good old WA ??
Deet, i fully recommend you get a nice Faquari rug to kneel on while diggin Pete's deep scrap iron, keep the knees all good ya know. cheers Razz

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Banjo Thu 19 Feb 2015, 4:29 pm

JP, can you give us a run down on your set up on the 7000, are you using your usual bungee/hipstick set up and also are you using the B&Z ?
I see in some of the pics on FB the machine has the easy swing stick thingy on it.

Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Porter Thu 19 Feb 2015, 4:40 pm

Yep, I prefer the Camel back I've always used, a Large Hipstick and of course the new optimised B&Z dual speaker combo that plugs into either the detector direct or into the WM12.

JP

Jonathan Porter

Back to top Go down

Post by goldstrijk Thu 19 Feb 2015, 5:05 pm

Pete, he needs tha exercise mate
What you mean scrap iron???
As someone once said "Don't you worry about that" haha
By the sounds of the allocations to dealers mate, I might have to WA (wait awhile)

goldstrijk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 20 Feb 2015, 6:32 am

one thing I did notice and that was if u weren't carefull u could easily loose the WM12..

There was a few times I gave the machine over to the other boys and walked away with the WM12 on my shoulder..

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2