Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

camping and going bush--

2 posters

Go down

camping and going bush-- Empty camping and going bush--

Post by Guest Wed 15 Oct 2014, 6:44 am

heres a bit of info for u all to enjoy and please dont get emotional about certain aspects..

http://www.gdc.wa.gov.au/uploads/files/pastoral_outbacktravel.pdf

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

camping and going bush-- Empty Re: camping and going bush--

Post by Banjo Wed 15 Oct 2014, 7:46 am

cheers Ray

Darren

Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Wed 15 Oct 2014, 4:17 pm

I won't get emotional about it but is was printed in 2007. It seems to be a fair enuff document for travellers but it's an excellent example of "One too many Gov departments" having their fingers in the pie.
While it's always a good idea to keep in "Good" with pastoralists, some of this info is contradictory to the Mining Act. Ya don't have to believe me but, have a ring around and you will get different answers to the same question. I've been down that road and it gets bloody frustrating.
Here's a tip. Only deal with DMP and don't waste your time calling any other WA government department, they either ignore the WA Mining Act or they are just plain stupid.
Those of you who are members of APLA, you will have read in the latest newsletter that there is a possibility of trouble brewing now that the leases are up for renewal.
It will be a case of sit back and watch this space. I think it will get interesting. but that's just my opinion.
Bignuggs
Bignuggs
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down