Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A few questions

Go down

A few questions Empty A few questions

Post by whetuki Mon 06 Oct 2014, 8:13 pm

ADMIN - I was unsure of where to post this as it has a few different things and I don't want to flood the board with questions. Hope this is ok.

#1 - special category MZ/2 Mineralisation -I have googled and looked up the term in a booklet (someone posted the link here I think) am I right in how I have interpreted it, that anyone can go there?

#2 - out prospecting today and we got a great signal, did a scrape back, signal stronger, dig a bit more, getting excited, signal stronger, dig more, signal is in the pile. Slowly go through the pile and long story short, the signal would die down. Check the pile and no signal. Check hole and signal again.... Shocked we are thinking maybe a bunch of the tiny rocks were making a signal? As in different types when together signaled, as opposed to when they are separate. ?? There was absolutely nothing in there, I made sure of it!!

#3 - any tips out there for Widgiemooltha? We are going to try down there tomorrow, have been out at Coolgardie the last couple of times, so going to try somewhere else. I have been looking at some pendings around the salt lakes and just off, as we haven't really been to the salt lakes yet.

I was a bit disappointed as today was our wedding anniversary and it would have been nice to have our first find. Hoping it's not too far away.

Thanks very much!
Whetuki

whetuki

Back to top Go down