Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Summer Rains

Go down

Summer Rains Empty Summer Rains

Post by Guest Tue 10 Jan 2012, 6:25 am

Hi Chaps,
Thunderstorms and heavy rains up here in the Pilbara have just put a stop to my brother and I getting out this week. Planned to go out the next two days to our usual spot but with amount of rain we're having the tracks will be pretty impassible by now. Can remember last year when we tried to get out with only half as much rain falling. Wasn't pretty. Took me two days to clean the old bus up. The mud sticks like the proverbial sh#t to a blanket. Even if we did get out the EMI off the thunderstorms would soon put a stop to any detecting. Wanted to try out my NF 16" Mono S/L coil on the 5000. Havn't used this coil much since I bought it years back when I was swinging the 3500. Found it to be too noisy on the 3500 so it ended up in the cupboard. Usually swing the NF Advantage 17" Elip with the 5000 but thought I'd give the 16" a go this time out. Well maybe next time. Bloody cyclone season. Sad
TutC :farao:

Back to top Go down

Summer Rains Empty Re: Summer Rains

Post by Guest Tue 10 Jan 2012, 7:07 am

hi Comrade
Its a bit of a change from hot dry winds.
with a drop of rain this should give those little pieces a chance to grow...

regards
Oneday69

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 10 Jan 2012, 8:19 am

Hi Fellas

Yeah its that time of the year when all us westies are goin bloody stir crazy for a swing,
wet up nth & dry down sth and friggin hot as hell at both ends. Twisted Evil

Wont be long now Summer Rains 3273188554

Pete :.8:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 11 Jan 2012, 7:49 am

I'd love to sit and chat but I've gotta go detecting Razz Razz Razz

Robert

(aren't I a little devil?)

Last edited by goldnomad on Wed 11 Jan 2012, 7:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I just felt like it)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 11 Jan 2012, 7:15 pm

Tut, if you're up around Hedland, its red alert at Cat2. Hope the detector is in a safe place and you are too. Forget the tracks for a while methinks......

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down