Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

missing prospectors

5 posters

Go down

missing prospectors Empty missing prospectors

Post by Guest Fri 15 Aug 2014, 7:57 am

THREE PROSPECTORS MISSING THIS YEAR --Geez hope no one thankfully was involved from this mob on the forum..

http://www.miningaustralia.com.au/news/third-prospector-declared-missing-this-year

give it a couple of years and more legislation will b inforced ....searches are expensive--and the culprits will eventually wear the costs.

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

missing prospectors Empty Re: missing prospectors

Post by albo Fri 15 Aug 2014, 10:22 am

Yep break down in your boat at sea & call the rescue , you pay dearly ,it happens too often these days , lost prospectors .
albo
albo

Back to top Go down

Post by thedigger Fri 15 Aug 2014, 3:36 pm

AS you say oneday this the best way to fix it

-and the culprits will eventually wear the costs.

Regards Frank

thedigger

Back to top Go down

Post by Mingo Sat 16 Aug 2014, 8:30 am

a Bushnell Bactrac GPS will do it for you every time, please, do not head out with one of these things without thoroughly testing it out at home, it WILL get you lost.

Mingo

Back to top Go down

Post by AussieAU Sat 16 Aug 2014, 8:05 pm

Mingo wrote:a Bushnell Bactrac GPS will do it for you every time, please, do not head out with one of these things without thoroughly testing it out at home, it WILL get you lost.

You mean they break down or just don't work, why are they allowed to sell them if this is the case, they recall things from sale that are a lot less life threatening than this.

AussieAU

Back to top Go down

Post by Mingo Sat 16 Aug 2014, 8:27 pm

Hey AussieAU, I have a gripe about those GPS units cos the one I had was just so wrong, I had a whinge under the banner for GPS and computers and such and a few other crew seemed to think they were left wanting. I will be taking mine back with a "please explain" and see what happens, I may have just got a dud but it's an expensive exercise, and I don't mean the cost of the unit ($110.00)

Mingo

Back to top Go down

Post by AussieAU Sun 17 Aug 2014, 7:14 am

G'day Mingo

I just read your post in the other section. Man if they sell something for a purpose then it has to be fit for that purpose, forget the glossy adds that tell you what there supposed to do, if the don't do it then that's just plain wrong.

AussieAU

Back to top Go down

Post by cruiser1 Sun 17 Aug 2014, 8:28 am

Sounds like yours is not an isolated case either,it appears a lot of other people having the same problem.I agree with AussieAu they should be removed from the shelves.
cruiser1
cruiser1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down