Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Posting photo's using the Paint Programme in Windows 7

3 posters

Go down

Posting photo's using the Paint Programme in Windows 7 Empty Posting photo's using the Paint Programme in Windows 7

Post by Flouro Wed 30 Jul 2014, 8:58 am

Hi All,

I used to use this to do the photo thing but alas my memory fails me, I have a heap of photo's that would be of interest to all like all the species we found this trip about 15 at last count

So if anyone can help with a how to, I would appreciate it and I've been down the photobucket way and that sucks

Ron

Flouro

Back to top Go down

Posting photo's using the Paint Programme in Windows 7 Empty Re: Posting photo's using the Paint Programme in Windows 7

Post by Nightjar Wed 30 Jul 2014, 5:04 pm

Here you go Ron,

http://www.detectingwestaustraliangold.com/t2787-how-to-post-a-photo-using-servimg-or-photobucket-or-youtube-vid-clip?highlight=how+to+post+photos
Nightjar
Nightjar

Back to top Go down

Posting photo's using the Paint Programme in Windows 7 Empty Re: Posting photo's using the Paint Programme in Windows 7

Post by Flouro Wed 30 Jul 2014, 10:53 pm

Hi Nightjar,

I spotted that earlier BUT when I played that video it would play for a couple of seconds and then stop...wait a few seconds and it would play again

Very frustrating and canned it, but thanks anyways!!,

Ron

Flouro

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Thu 31 Jul 2014, 6:21 am

Thats a problem with youtube not the vid clip. Youtube say its either slow internet or the clip is in high definition which slows the download.
Bignuggs
Bignuggs
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Flouro Thu 31 Jul 2014, 7:15 am

Hi Bignuggs,

Cheers, I didn't know that , I thought it was always my computer, my internet is always fluctuating but is there anything we can do to watch one in the high definition mode better?

Ron

Flouro

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Sat 02 Aug 2014, 5:57 pm

If you are finding the Youtube clips posted on the forum are slow or stop working, this is what you find if you were actually viewing in Youtube itself.
You get a blue bar under the clip.  If you click on the bar, it gives you some stats as to why the download is slow.

Posting photo's using the Paint Programme in Windows 7 Utube510
Bignuggs
Bignuggs
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down