Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bhp-Rio-Vale pumping out massive amounts of iron ore at current prices

2 posters

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Bhp-Rio-Vale pumping out massive amounts of iron ore at current prices Empty Re: Bhp-Rio-Vale pumping out massive amounts of iron ore at current prices

Post by kaethe Sun 22 Jun 2014, 9:06 pm

rocklobster wrote:
Plus the iron ore price and the oil price have crossed paths on their journey up in  oils case and down in iron ores case.   I think they call this phenomenum a DEATH CROSS. Meaning a correction of the financial markets are again on the way world wide.

Please, can you tell me where you find the quotations for iron ore prices and which oil price you choose to claim a death cross?
Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Bhp-Rio-Vale pumping out massive amounts of iron ore at current prices Empty Re: Bhp-Rio-Vale pumping out massive amounts of iron ore at current prices

Post by kaethe Wed 25 Jun 2014, 2:09 am

@rocklobster:
Yes, indeed, that helps very much. Because I didn't find the topic Death Cross in that iron ore/ oil scheme. They only referred to moving averages.
Thank you very much for your efforts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down