Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Petition to stop the proposed ban on sluicing in Victoria

+7
martinjsto
aussie18
matelot
goldstrijk
cruiser1
Biggest Kev
Nightjar
11 posters

Go down

Petition to stop the proposed ban on sluicing in Victoria Empty Petition to stop the proposed ban on sluicing in Victoria

Post by Nightjar Fri 06 Jun 2014, 4:43 pm

Hello,

We don't normally like to get involved in political madness... but this one affects us all.

The Greens are currently trying to ban sluicing in Victoria, and on top of this the Victorian National Parks Association are trying to kick prospectors out of National Parks altogether, this is despite many new areas only recently being approved for prospecting.

An online petition has been created to voice our concerns and we urge anyone who enjoys the great outdoors to support us by signing it and sharing with as many people as possible.

If these proposed bans and restrictions go through in Victoria, it's only a matter of time before it happens in other states.

Please sign and share our petition https://www.change.org/en-AU/petitions/ryan-smith-refuse-the-proposed-ban-on-sluicing-in-victoria and have your say before its too late.

Regards,
Admin @ Prospecting Australia
www.prospectingaustralia.com.au

Petition to stop the proposed ban on sluicing in Victoria Signature2

"Aging seems to be the only available way to live a long life."
Nightjar
Nightjar

Back to top Go down

Petition to stop the proposed ban on sluicing in Victoria Empty Re: Petition to stop the proposed ban on sluicing in Victoria

Post by Biggest Kev Fri 06 Jun 2014, 5:14 pm

Yep signed it today.
Biggest Kev
Biggest Kev

Back to top Go down

Petition to stop the proposed ban on sluicing in Victoria Empty Re: Petition to stop the proposed ban on sluicing in Victoria

Post by cruiser1 Fri 06 Jun 2014, 5:31 pm

Thanks Kev for copy of petition,have also signed.
Check your pms I have forwarded one to you.
cruiser1
cruiser1

Back to top Go down

Post by goldstrijk Fri 06 Jun 2014, 5:46 pm

Yep, signed today and donated!

goldstrijk

Back to top Go down

Post by matelot Fri 06 Jun 2014, 5:53 pm

Yes I signed. These watermelons are hell-bent on shutting down the whole country.

Matelot  pirat 

matelot

Back to top Go down

Petition to stop the proposed ban on sluicing in Victoria Empty Re: petition on banning sluicing in victoria

Post by aussie18 Fri 06 Jun 2014, 6:12 pm

signed, bloody fool's.

Back to top Go down

Post by martinjsto Fri 06 Jun 2014, 6:17 pm

signed.

martinjsto
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NuggieDreamer Fri 06 Jun 2014, 7:31 pm

Signed,
WA has already lost ground to National Parks, seems it's all Vicco's have left...
NuggieDreamer
NuggieDreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by red devil Fri 06 Jun 2014, 7:54 pm

signed the country is going to the dogs that mob will bugger every thing up
red devil
red devil

Back to top Go down

Post by groundrush Fri 06 Jun 2014, 8:04 pm

Yep done ...the first thing I do at every election is find out how to put the greens last.
The poll door flunkies find it affronting when I ask them; how I put you guys last?
as I take their toilet paper.  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie 59 Fri 06 Jun 2014, 9:02 pm

All done

Charlie

Charlie 59

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 07 Jun 2014, 6:47 am

Thanks for putting it up Nightjar.gpost kwdf  I and my wife signed it and it's on a lot of facebook pages now. Petition to stop the proposed ban on sluicing in Victoria 1946659557 

I can't wait for the "Permanently ban a Watermelon QK; QMQ klsdlbne jhgigfif affraid " petition to arrive cheers cheers cheers

Robert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down