Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A few with GoldstalkerGPX

2 posters

Go down

A few with GoldstalkerGPX Empty A few with GoldstalkerGPX

Post by madmax800 Mon 02 Jan 2012, 2:21 pm

Bourbons....Beers... Meals....Oh yeh , gold hunts.

Thanks Adrian for taling time away from your family to join me roughing it as we did the past hot damm days looking for Gold. Sorry you found nothing but I had a good time.
Even spent New Years eve talking gold.
Good luck with the GT also

Now had another mate Stoppsy drop by for a few coldies as he couldn't detect with us as he had to look after his youngins which I total am ok with. We offerd to all head out in the morning to have a swing but he then thought if he took his kids up to a local water way he could do a spot of fishing, even said the wife was coming along so he couldnt make it out detecting and also it was going to be too warm for him so his day was sorted. As we know this guy is a good bloke after 4 hours out in the 38degree warm day we decided to pack it in and drop in to see him and the family catching fish. So thanks for taking the time out to yak with us crazyies mate, it was lovely sitting in the shade with a cool breeze a blowing across the water.
Now Stoppsy, hope you know I am just taking the P**s mate

Here is a picy of my finds for the time in the triange

Very Happy

Last edited by madmax800 on Mon 02 Jan 2012, 3:27 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : forgot to thank stoppsy)
madmax800
madmax800

Back to top Go down

A few with GoldstalkerGPX Empty Re: A few with GoldstalkerGPX

Post by Guest Mon 02 Jan 2012, 2:28 pm

A great time had mate, even though my gold count was a big 0.
Ya can't buy the conversation that we had over the many beers, rums, whiskeys and some of the best bush tucker known to man.
I think our new years eve drinks took us well into the new year (4am) but I would do it again!

Thanks for the lesson with the SovGT, info like that can't be gained without talking to the guys in the know, priceless!

Good to see that you made it home safetly....Until next time, take care.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 02 Jan 2012, 3:16 pm

yeah yeah thanks stoppsy for dropping out for a few hrs friday night lol! saturday was good just sitting out Teddington just chatting. next time use are over bring the rods just incase it's to hot to detect.
cheers
stoppsy

Back to top Go down

Post by madmax800 Mon 02 Jan 2012, 3:27 pm

Edited just for you stoppsy
madmax800
madmax800

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 02 Jan 2012, 4:42 pm

Whinge, Whinge bloody whinge A few with GoldstalkerGPX 4066623196 lol! Very Happy

Thanks stoppsy for the good company mate Very Happy And a big thanks for taking us out to meet another keen prospector and member of this forum Keating.gold. A few with GoldstalkerGPX 1802170214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 02 Jan 2012, 4:56 pm

lol! keating.gold is a top bloke and thought use would get along with him. madmax was that to scale mate lol! i did love been out there on friday night if i wasn't driving i would stayed out a bit longer and had a few more beers but you ended up in bed anyway goldstalker you bloody lala lol!
cheers
stoppsy

Back to top Go down

Post by golden Mon 02 Jan 2012, 6:43 pm

great to hear you guys had a fantastic time.
Knowing Goldstalker and Stoppsy and now Madmax you couldn't go wrong with fun.
Give you credit for detecting in the heat-i can smell the rat Razz (secret training for W.A tour???)
Hope to catch up in cooler times.
Cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by madmax800 Mon 02 Jan 2012, 6:52 pm

Thanks Golden, you are a top fella and really liked the way you offered to take me out for a swing. Glad you invite a few of the other guys along so I could meet them all.

I will keep you in my phone and call you or again post here when I get over next.

Cheers

madmax800
madmax800
madmax800

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down