Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coin cache found in Texas. This will blow your socks off!

3 posters

Go down

Coin cache found in Texas. This will blow your socks off! Empty Coin cache found in Texas. This will blow your socks off!

Post by Panther Tue 11 Feb 2014, 7:19 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This is not all of it. More to come out of the hole yet.

Coin cache found in Texas. This will blow your socks off! Coins_zps2f05f121

Back to top Go down

Coin cache found in Texas. This will blow your socks off! Empty Re: Coin cache found in Texas. This will blow your socks off!

Post by Bignuggs Tue 11 Feb 2014, 9:45 pm

Bugger me. good haul.
not unusual tho.  a few years back there was the news about bars of silver found buried in the back yard of a house in South Perth.  big argument over finders keepers between the builder, the new owner and family of deceased previous owner.
dunno who won that argument.
gives me an idea tho just to piss my sister off   lol!

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Coin cache found in Texas. This will blow your socks off! Empty Re: Coin cache found in Texas. This will blow your socks off!

Post by martinjsto Wed 12 Feb 2014, 8:52 am

my nanna always collected her coins and every year at xmas in the garden they went, usually in a jar or tin. i visited there 10 yrs ago and told the new owners what may be buried. this is in the UK during the depression after ww2 up to the sixties, I know some where dug up but some are under the tree she planted and that's still there, also as kids we raided an antique store cellar and stashed old knight swords and daggers and goblets etc in the cribs of the local cemetery. still there to this day. there is a lot of old buried treasure in suburbia.

martinjsto
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down