Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gold Prospecting between May and October 2014, 5-6 month in Western Australia, Leonora, Laverton, Halls Creek.

Go down

Gold Prospecting between May and October 2014, 5-6 month in Western Australia, Leonora, Laverton, Halls Creek. Empty Gold Prospecting between May and October 2014, 5-6 month in Western Australia, Leonora, Laverton, Halls Creek.

Post by Magyar Sat 10 Aug 2013, 9:43 pm

Dear Friends. I would like to spend 5 - 6 month in the bush for Gold Prospecting, preferred in Leonora Area, Laverton or near Halls Creek
and I`m looking for someone with the same interests, which whom I could spend my time together, maybe a nice family or may someone
who is already retired for joint gold prospecting between May and October 2014.

I am from Germany, 45 years old. I went to Leonora in 2005 for one month Gold Prospecting with a GP Extreme and at the moment I`m
a owner of a Minelab GPX 4500, but never used this machine in the outback before. It is not a Minelab GPX 5000, but I mean to know is
still a very good machine to find some from this yellow stuff.

I will arrive in Perth 1st week in may 2014 and I would like to buy a reasonable and used 4WD ( Toyota Landcruiser, HZJ, or similar ) in
Perth, which I could use every year when I come back to Western Australia.

I`m looking for someone, for a nice family or some retired people with the same interests. Which whom I can spend some time together
in the red dust, so that we could spend together atleast 7 or 8 hours in a day for gold prospecting. I`m owner of a Western Australian
Miners-Right, using Tengraph as well, but a experienced Mate and professional is always a big advantage or someone who knows where
to go out legally for prospecting while using Tengraph etc.

If u have interest and time between May and October 2014, let me know and write me a private mail,
so that we can keep in touch.

I`m german citizen with hungarian roots,
speak german, hungarian, english as well.

Cheers,
Zoltan

Magyar

Back to top Go down