Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whether we have Weather or not depends on the Weather

Go down

Whether we have Weather or not depends on the Weather  Empty Whether we have Weather or not depends on the Weather

Post by Bignuggs Sat 20 Apr 2013, 2:44 pm

Ya gunna see a lot of changes with the weather widget. There's hundreds of the little buggers and I can't say I like many of them, the designs don't excite me much.
Most have preset sizes or advertising and we need something for the sidebar. Some can be tweaked with sizing but it gets a bit messy and I'm no computer expert.
So it will change now and again but I think we will have to make our own.
I'm currently searching for widget making software and that's a headache Twisted Evil time for a beer I think.
All suggestions (not rude ones) are welcome Very Happy

cheers
Cliff
Bignuggs
Bignuggs
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Whether we have Weather or not depends on the Weather  Empty Re: Whether we have Weather or not depends on the Weather

Post by Bignuggs Sun 21 Apr 2013, 7:27 pm

Well it's like this. The weather as shown in the widget does not match Perth forecast for the next week. No more weather widgets until we can find an accurate one.
The best site I know is this but they don't have a widget.

http://www.eldersweather.com.au/wa

Shires, Pastoralists and Cockies use this site for their weather. Save the link to you favourites.
Bignuggs
Bignuggs
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Whether we have Weather or not depends on the Weather  Empty Re: Whether we have Weather or not depends on the Weather

Post by Bignuggs Mon 22 Apr 2013, 6:43 pm

The Weatherzone is simple to use and takes to the full weather page.
I'm done with widgets for awhile Very Happy
Bignuggs
Bignuggs
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down