Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Followup from 1oz accidental gold nugget find

2 posters

Go down

Followup from 1oz accidental gold nugget find Empty Followup from 1oz accidental gold nugget find

Post by golddiggerdave Wed 16 Jan 2013, 6:08 am

Hi All,

I had previously posted about an accidental 1oz gold nugget found with a Minelab CTX 3030 that one of our staff members found. He went back to the area the following weekend where the 1oz was found with his GPX 5000 and here is what he found below. There's a great video below too which shows him picking up the signal and discovering a great speci.

"Going back to the site where I found the 1oz gold nugget with my Minelab CTX 3030, I took out my Minelab GPX 5000 to see if I could pick up some more gold nuggets.

I spent most of the morning digging junk targets but did manage 15 small pieces. In total for the half day I found 8 grams of gold, including a nice 4 grammer.

I also found a great Californian gold rush belt buckle from around the late 1840?s period. It was found about a foot deep in old gold workings. There is so many targets still to dig in this site i anticipate months of digging ahead.

Below are images of some of the finds for the day."

Followup from 1oz accidental gold nugget find P1010163

Followup from 1oz accidental gold nugget find P1010182

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Good Luck and Happy Prospecting

Gold Digger Dave

golddiggerdave

Back to top Go down

Followup from 1oz accidental gold nugget find Empty Re: Followup from 1oz accidental gold nugget find

Post by Biggest Kev Wed 16 Jan 2013, 7:51 am

Good video Dave and nice specimen, got to dig all targets thats for sure.

Cheers Kev
Biggest Kev
Biggest Kev

Back to top Go down