Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Early Australian Prospectors Parts 1 & 2 (videos)

4 posters

Go down

The Early Australian Prospectors Parts 1 & 2 (videos) Empty The Early Australian Prospectors Parts 1 & 2 (videos)

Post by Guest Sat 08 Dec 2012, 1:47 pm

Back to top Go down

The Early Australian Prospectors Parts 1 & 2 (videos) Empty Re: The Early Australian Prospectors Parts 1 & 2 (videos)

Post by madmav Sat 08 Dec 2012, 6:27 pm

thanks for these awesome vids Pete, made for great watching

happy hunting
Steve and Lea
madmav
madmav

Back to top Go down

The Early Australian Prospectors Parts 1 & 2 (videos) Empty Re: The Early Australian Prospectors Parts 1 & 2 (videos)

Post by Biggest Kev Sat 08 Dec 2012, 6:35 pm

Thanks Pete, we got it easy thanks to Minelab.

Cheers Kev
Biggest Kev
Biggest Kev

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 08 Dec 2012, 6:35 pm

Very welcome Guys, but i bet you suffered like i did watching em Shocked Bloody things made me wanna go out and detect up a few nuggies and me 5k is staring at me with beady eyes The Early Australian Prospectors Parts 1 & 2 (videos) 3179412840

Down Girl Down, maybe i takes ya out next week if ya promise to beep on a good dab Twisted Evil lol!

Back to top Go down

The Early Australian Prospectors Parts 1 & 2 (videos) Empty Re: The Early Australian Prospectors Part 1 & 2 ( videos)

Post by Yibidavid Mon 10 Dec 2012, 3:05 pm

It was great viewing as usual, it was well presented, I felt like I was there amongst it all ( I wish) Noticed it was produced by Ron Lange- wonder if he is related to Jack Lange- Used to run a gold shop in NSW & then shifted to Townsville where i think he has retired ( but not from prospecting ) He is famous for his great videos of gold detecting mainly of Queensland! whgirt david
Yibidavid
Yibidavid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Dec 2012, 5:29 pm

scratch Not sure Dave if he is related to Jack, i know Jack has a brother "Peter".
But Jack is still in the bizzo, sellin detectors, just not Minelabs thats all, i guess it's the same old story mate, ONCE YA HOOKED YA HOOKED good n proper.
Done me some good deals back in the early tectin days old Jack did. cheers

Pete

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Dec 2012, 4:57 am

gpost

Robert

Back to top Go down

Post by rc62burke Tue 11 Dec 2012, 1:08 pm

Crazy Pete wrote: scratch Not sure Dave if he is related to Jack, i know Jack has a brother "Peter".
But Jack is still in the bizzo, sellin detectors, just not Minelabs thats all, i guess it's the same old story mate, ONCE YA HOOKED YA HOOKED good n proper.
Done me some good deals back in the early tectin days old Jack did. cheers

Pete

Hey Pete
Jacks brother is Ed, he is a top bloke & funny to boot ex copper old school & not religious (not that there is anything wrong with that) get out of hell card just played, Jack imports Gold snoops & fischer detectors but has stepped away from the retail stuff.
cheers all from Tassie.
Lee
rc62burke
rc62burke

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Dec 2012, 1:20 pm

I must be gettin alziemers hahaha lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down