Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camping Barbi

Go down

Camping Barbi Empty Camping Barbi

Post by Guest Sat 08 Dec 2012, 7:03 am

Has anyone got one of these they look Practical... Will need a barbi seeing I'm selling the van, Back to the way camping should be.. In the back of the ute with a good canopy hopefully Cool
By the way I have no ties with whoever is selling them just thought someone here might have one so they could let us know if they are any good for us prospectors....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Camping Barbi Empty Re: Camping Barbi

Post by Guest Sat 08 Dec 2012, 12:08 pm

Looks ok but too bloody small, and the tool holder on the handle is useless, the tool would be
too hot from the fire to touch.
Most blokes i know just use the standard flat type with folding legs and throw it in a sack
between trips.
Plenty of room for cooking chops and snaggers and ya can also sit pans of veggies on the thing.
You can pick up a beauty for way under a hunjee.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 08 Dec 2012, 9:15 pm

Yep your right, The legs would be dodgy in the sand too, I'm after something like your picture, It looks like an allrounder, I'm after a barbi that can be used on the beach & in the scrub, I can see a nice T bone falling off the Biji in no time especially after a couple of sherberts drunken

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down