Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crazy Pete

+4
Flying kiwi
boobook
albo
Bignuggs
8 posters

Go down

Crazy Pete Empty Crazy Pete

Post by Bignuggs Sat 03 Nov 2012, 9:23 pm

I'm sure he will hate me for saying this, Pete is taking a well deserved break and heading for South OZ to meet up with family. We wish him a good holiday, take it easy man but also find some SA gold if ya can Very Happy if not then just relax and sink plenty of good fluids Crazy Pete 3179412840

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Crazy Pete Empty Crazy Pete

Post by albo Sat 03 Nov 2012, 9:44 pm

Yep good time for it Pete, warming up, 43 .c here & 90% humid in the east pibara allready. ... gotta larf at some of the wallys you meet in the mining game... yea mate bring it on they go ... hotter the better ... love the heat.... cheers & have goody, albo.
albo
albo

Back to top Go down

Crazy Pete Empty Re: Crazy Pete

Post by Guest Sat 03 Nov 2012, 10:13 pm

Thanks fellas
If i can fit that upper n lower shaft in me case the box and coil will be in me carry on bag, and I'll hit one of me old patches over there, the crystalline patch.
As to the gratuitous drinkin and womanizing Suspect i got no idea what your talkin about Crazy Pete 452991977 Crazy Pete 452991977 Crazy Pete 3189625650 Crazy Pete 1214499189
Cyaz in a week ay Wink

Pete

Back to top Go down

Crazy Pete Empty albo

Post by albo Sat 03 Nov 2012, 10:31 pm

As to the gratuitous drinkin and womanizing i got no idea what your talkin about
Cyaz in a week ay

Wow... gratuitous, now i have no idea either , drinking yes , womanising , a distant memory, albo.
albo
albo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 04 Nov 2012, 6:23 am

What's this about a gratuity? I'll have 'arf. Crazy Pete 3189625650

Why do you need a holiday? You're on a permanent one!!! Crazy Pete 3179412840 Crazy Pete 1214499189

Robert

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 04 Nov 2012, 7:40 am

Actually Rob - I'm off to Dunolly to a secret patch at Red Streak Razz Razz
Then up to Wild Dog lead, they tell me even the chinks didnt l;wfh there and its never seen a detector Crazy Pete 3189625650 Crazy Pete 3189625650 Crazy Pete 1946659557 Cya on Broadway 7am sharp for a brecky beer kwdf

Back to top Go down

Post by boobook Sun 04 Nov 2012, 1:43 pm

Good onya Pete.
I reckon from what you put in here its worth hoppin a couple of borders an check out what great gold detectin there is in NSW.
And dont worry, this ole bugger will put on the location, plenty of Tooheys Old beer for the constitution, but shite mate, you gotter get on the right side of the NPWS.
And just knowin that might not happen, I then also hope you have a great week in SA with your family.
As an old bugger (serial groomed) with 18 grandkids I know and love them all and next week we are seeing 9 of em!
Shite , just read this after Suinday golf and watching the calcutter draw fer the Cup and a effin lot of black beer I reckon Pete just have a bloody good one and enjoy it all.
boobook (the 75yr old owl an still flyin)
boobook
boobook

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 04 Nov 2012, 3:27 pm

Yeah Pete
Have great time with your family mate!
Regards Pete (Clogs) HaaaaHa (Mongrel)

Back to top Go down

Post by Flying kiwi Sun 04 Nov 2012, 3:54 pm

pete it is your civic duty to go and haul as much gold back to WA as ya can carry, even the score up a bit lwkgthgt

Flying kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by madmav Sun 04 Nov 2012, 6:28 pm

have a great trip Pete, find heaps and reak havoc on SA then drop in on QLD and I will shout you a beer or ten lol,,,, take care m8 and have a blast

happy hunting
Steve and Lea
madmav
madmav

Back to top Go down

Post by madmax800 Mon 05 Nov 2012, 8:36 am

They cancelled his flight, poor bugga is still in WA

our gold is safe for now
l;wfh
madmax800
madmax800

Back to top Go down

Post by keating.gold Mon 05 Nov 2012, 3:08 pm

Crazy Pete wrote:Actually Rob - I'm off to Dunolly to a secret patch at Red Streak Razz Razz
Then up to Wild Dog lead, they tell me even the chinks didnt l;wfh there and its never seen a detector Crazy Pete 3189625650 Crazy Pete 3189625650 Crazy Pete 1946659557 Cya on Broadway 7am sharp for a brecky beer kwdf
A SECRET PATCH AT RED STREAK been all over that area with 3000 other dtectorist found the odd piece, unless your doing the south side of the track in which case your chances will improve dramaticly. Which part of wild dog lead you doing? only asking because a big part of it was fenced off by those park idiots with out having the decency to tell the locals. Any way have a good holiday.
Cheers Steve
keating.gold
keating.gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Panther Tue 06 Nov 2012, 4:47 pm

boobook wrote:
boobook (the 75yr old owl an still flyin)

At that age you'd only fly in daylight now wouldn't you? clown

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Nov 2012, 7:53 pm

Drikke mye øl og nyte ferien Crazy Pete 1214499189

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down