Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No one will talk to me

2 posters

Go down

No one will talk to me Empty No one will talk to me

Post by Rege-PA Wed 05 Sep 2012, 9:19 pm

Sad I can`t seem to hook up with anyone on chat. I`ve washed under my arms and dumped the lumps out of my undies What a Face now hopefully someone will talk to me. Is there a day and time on a weekly basis that could be posted?

Rege-PA

Back to top Go down

No one will talk to me Empty Re: No one will talk to me

Post by Bignuggs Wed 05 Sep 2012, 9:29 pm

I wondered where the smell was comin from No one will talk to me 3179412840 sorry about that but I had to say it Very Happy
The chatroom is how people feel on the night, I try to get in when I can and I guess everyone else is the same. Sounds a bit tuff but this is just my opinion. I'm away from home 12 hours a day, I'd like to spend more time on here but I'm gettin a bit worn out during the work week so I keep it for weekends.
So what more can I say, dunno. The chat is open to anyone.

cheers
Cliff

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Sep 2012, 10:33 pm

Sorry i've always missed ya Rege, whats the usual time you get on mate and i'll be there bells on me toes and ribbons in me dying locks Razz
You are in the states arent ya ??

Pete

Back to top Go down

Post by Rege-PA Wed 05 Sep 2012, 10:49 pm

What a Face Wow.....a little bit of hygiene goes a long way, wish I would have known that when I was trying to date girls pale Anyway I think the time difference is 12 hrs so right now its 10:45 morning...nite your time, I usually get on about 9:00 to 10:30 so anytime between will work on any day. Nothing really important just nice to chat a bit about detecting.

Rege-PA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down