Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

area with alot of gold near leinster

+2
AussieAU
leinsterlad
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

area with alot of gold near leinster - Page 2 Empty area with alot of gold near leinster

Post by leinsterlad Wed 05 Sep 2012, 1:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

hi just wundering does anyone know about the area on the way from leinster to agnew ,apparantley there was alot of gold found here (herd over 400 ounces ),went out today for a look and its a huge area and there is more holes than i have ever seen ,its unbelievable the amount of gold that was taken from the area ,was a few people out there and seen one guy who had nearly three ounces thismorning ,so the area is still producing had a good look around and there is still a fair amount of ground not dug up,might try my luck next week and see if i can find some of the missed gold l;wfh

Last edited by leinsterlad on Wed 05 Sep 2012, 9:19 pm; edited 3 times in total
leinsterlad
leinsterlad

Back to top Go down

area with alot of gold near leinster - Page 2 Empty Re: area with alot of gold near leinster

Post by Guest Wed 19 Feb 2014, 11:39 pm

I know the area Leinsterlad is talking about (the iron ridge Wink ) , 1 guy almost got it,  It was over 100oz in the end, everyone of those thousands of holes was gold, belive me, one guy was busted by the GSDU, hopefully it wasnt Leinsterlad, not sure of the outcome, I know they took all his gold

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2