Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

area with alot of gold near leinster

+2
AussieAU
leinsterlad
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

area with alot of gold near leinster Empty area with alot of gold near leinster

Post by leinsterlad Wed 05 Sep 2012, 1:11 pm

hi just wundering does anyone know about the area on the way from leinster to agnew ,apparantley there was alot of gold found here (herd over 400 ounces ),went out today for a look and its a huge area and there is more holes than i have ever seen ,its unbelievable the amount of gold that was taken from the area ,was a few people out there and seen one guy who had nearly three ounces thismorning ,so the area is still producing had a good look around and there is still a fair amount of ground not dug up,might try my luck next week and see if i can find some of the missed gold l;wfh

Last edited by leinsterlad on Wed 05 Sep 2012, 9:19 pm; edited 3 times in total
leinsterlad
leinsterlad

Back to top Go down

area with alot of gold near leinster Empty Re: area with alot of gold near leinster

Post by AussieAU Wed 05 Sep 2012, 2:23 pm

Yep mate a 4+ ounce sunbaker and plenty of other large nuggets for 70 ounces in total. This happened just a couple fo weeks ago.

So their was plenty there in the past couple of years and there is still plenty there (or was)

---------------
Wouldn't it be nice!

AussieAU

Back to top Go down

area with alot of gold near leinster Empty Re: area with alot of gold near leinster

Post by leinsterlad Wed 05 Sep 2012, 2:27 pm

mmmm great job well done ,seems to be a popular spot from what ive herd and seen , done a bit of research i think its called leinster super patch,worth a try then i guess
leinsterlad
leinsterlad

Back to top Go down

area with alot of gold near leinster Empty area with alot off gold near leinster

Post by Guest Wed 05 Sep 2012, 2:40 pm

geez aussie that's some serious gold mate,welldone cobber.
leinster lad mate i would be looking to spend as much time there as you can find mate.hit it hard bud,when ya talking that sort off gold there like aussie au suggest's,the scraps would still be very impressive i imagine.

Back to top Go down

Post by leinsterlad Wed 05 Sep 2012, 2:50 pm

yeah true lojay ,start night shift tonight or i would have been out there all day ,but i will be sneeking in a few hours every few days in the morning if i can ,after all its a short drive,but next week on my week off i will give it a good go,
leinsterlad
leinsterlad

Back to top Go down

area with alot of gold near leinster Empty area with alot off gold near leinster

Post by Guest Wed 05 Sep 2012, 2:54 pm

yeah mate g.luck with that.
and g.luck to anyone that has already given it a work over.
mate it might pay for ya 5000!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Sep 2012, 3:04 pm

Hey Leinster, did ya spot a red tojo 80 series out there with just one bloke ???
the 3oz bloke sounds like a mate who's up your way at the mo and doin well.

Pete

Back to top Go down

Post by leinsterlad Wed 05 Sep 2012, 3:12 pm

hi pete na mate i didnt was some guys walking around off a bit from me ,guy i spoke to had a grey 100 series ,so he could have been one of them ,iam glad to find another area near home but wont be dissapointed if i get nothing but a new 5000 would be good if it didnt come out off my own pocket lol,going to be a long week at work now i bet ,
leinsterlad
leinsterlad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Sep 2012, 5:25 pm

Sounds like "Fairyland" that area, its east of Aggy.

Pete

Back to top Go down

Post by rarebreed Wed 05 Sep 2012, 6:23 pm

Got a spot i found roughly 25 little bits for about 20grms if you want X marks the spot.
Pretty sure i cleaned out that spot, but you never know :)
PM if you are interested.

rarebreed

Back to top Go down

Post by leinsterlad Wed 05 Sep 2012, 9:03 pm

iam sure its common knowledge to alot off peiople this area ,just putting it out there to see who has scored gold there ,and pete not sure off its name you would probably know better than me
leinsterlad
leinsterlad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Sep 2012, 10:38 pm

PM sent mate.

Pete

Back to top Go down

Post by leinsterlad Thu 06 Sep 2012, 7:28 am

Thanks pete and rarebreed pm sent
leinsterlad
leinsterlad

Back to top Go down

Post by leinsterlad Thu 06 Sep 2012, 4:59 pm

Hi pete is your mates cruiser pretty tidy marron ish colour seen him in town driving to caravan park with an old white patrol
leinsterlad
leinsterlad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Sep 2012, 5:39 pm

Thats the one Mike Wink

Pete

Back to top Go down

Post by leinsterlad Thu 06 Sep 2012, 6:01 pm

getting some attituded from some people ,because iam discussing an area ,and just to make it clear i dont care if people go there,before or after me,i just purely wanted to know who knows the area and how did you go,i know everyone likes to keep secrets and not talk to much,but i dont believe that iam doing wrong here ,like me or hate me iam not worried whgirt
leinsterlad
leinsterlad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Sep 2012, 7:49 pm

Saw that on the other one Mike, dont worry about that mate some always seems to ruffle feathers a bit.
Your doin the right thing if your happy doinit man, i like to think that way anyway and i dont give a stuff if anybody doesnt sgree or thinks i'm doin it wrong.
Its you who lives inya thongs mate thats who.
sh*t, i give out spots like its goin outta fassion, can i do em all to death ?
yeah i wish Razz
Ya get what ya give in this world..

Get back out there mate and smash the livin MANGO BAT outta it.

Pete

Back to top Go down

Post by yella stuff Thu 06 Sep 2012, 8:50 pm

when you first see a patch of swiss cheese it does make you wonder how others went before you and its quite depressing if you go over the area unsuccessfully whilst you keep telling yourself that they can't have found it all but also I was a bit green then.

yella stuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Sep 2012, 9:04 pm

yeah dont worry about others mate,

If you want to talk about an area and give out the information its your choice . Totally ok in my book. There is a lot of secret squirrel attitude with gold.

People get very obsessive when gold gets involved. Even though in real money terms you are not talking about a lot!

Dont get me wrong , If I had an area which I thought might give out 20 ounces then fine I would be tight lipped.

Also which makes me smile is most these areas people are lease jumping anyway ! Its not even their lease to get protective over !

cheers,

sam

Back to top Go down

Post by leinsterlad Fri 07 Sep 2012, 5:07 am

sam you hit the nail on the head with those comments my thoughts exactly ,hopefully one day soon i can find my own patch and score good , ,and guess what all you haters of the leinsterlad i wont be telling you nothing, there are some nice people around that are willing to give you some tips and to those people thank you , Aussie
leinsterlad
leinsterlad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Sep 2012, 3:43 pm

Thats the ticket mate Wink

Back to top Go down

area with alot of gold near leinster Empty area with alot of gold near leinster

Post by Rege-PA Fri 07 Sep 2012, 10:19 pm

Well spoken Liensterlad. I have been very fortunate to get info from others and I too would help another if I could.

Rege-PA

Back to top Go down

Post by albo Wed 12 Sep 2012, 10:08 pm

Hi Leinster lad , i dont think its about haters of leinster lad in that area at all . Its about gold police on Barrick leases & its been going on for some years , your a local you should know . Be carefull there , they dont muck around when it comes down to us bottom feeder prospectors, i worked for them 3 years & they take a dim view of people tecting their ground unfortunately. cheers albo.
albo
albo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 16 Feb 2014, 8:01 pm

ahh wonder if there is any more still lurking out in the bush..

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by albo Sun 16 Feb 2014, 9:31 pm

ha ha Rays on to it with Barrick gone now & all , not up to speed with the changes , but you would have to think its still good , gaining access from the new owners is the hard bit I reckon , if I was actively prospecting that would be a trip for sure , albo .
albo
albo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum