Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...........wonder if she reads the comments.

4 posters

Go down

...........wonder if she reads the comments. Empty ...........wonder if she reads the comments.

Post by picknshovel Fri 13 Jul 2012, 8:40 am

Link......Dirty pay
picknshovel
picknshovel

Back to top Go down

...........wonder if she reads the comments. Empty Re: ...........wonder if she reads the comments.

Post by Goldbait Fri 13 Jul 2012, 5:16 pm

u know what.. with all the employees of mining company's on strikes about their pay and conditions it's no wonder mining company's are outsourcing workers from other country's.
Goldbait
Goldbait

Back to top Go down

...........wonder if she reads the comments. Empty Re: ...........wonder if she reads the comments.

Post by Someday Fri 13 Jul 2012, 5:32 pm

I've got me resume listed on most employment websites, for mechanic'ing an maintenance, so you can imagine I get plenty of email alerts.

The only job alerts I get from the mining industry is for short term sparkies, nothing else!

There all full of crap, scoring cheep labour until the who flung dung start protesten about pay!
Someday
Someday

Back to top Go down

Post by glenno Fri 13 Jul 2012, 11:58 pm

A fly-in fly-out welder can earn $100,000-$140,000 a year, an engineer $125,000-$170,000 and a manager $180,000-$285,000.

Thats if you get the job ? then thats if you last that long. Then if your not related to the dopes your not going to get the job anyway. Besides those overseas mob will do the same job at a 10th of the price. you bet yah .. I have been there. Good Luck.

Last edited by Bignuggs on Sat 14 Jul 2012, 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : word replaced)
glenno
glenno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down