Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hooray, back in the goldfields at last....

3 posters

Go down

Hooray, back in the goldfields at last.... Empty Hooray, back in the goldfields at last....

Post by shorty Fri 25 May 2012, 7:32 pm

Well pulled up on dark at Kunanalling, will get the detectors out tomorrow, and hopefully start posting some pics over the next 3 1/2 months. Very Happy Can't wait to get the 5000 out and see if it lives up to expectations..
Chris
shorty
shorty

Back to top Go down

Hooray, back in the goldfields at last.... Empty Re: Hooray, back in the goldfields at last....

Post by Guest Fri 25 May 2012, 8:23 pm

Good luck out there Chris & co, keep us updated mate.

Oh! and you are gonna love that 5k mate trust me Very Happy

Pete

Back to top Go down

Hooray, back in the goldfields at last.... Empty Re: Hooray, back in the goldfields at last....

Post by Ash100456 Fri 25 May 2012, 9:29 pm

G'day Chris & June, Best of luck in the golding stakes, Find heaps & figure out the 5000's setting so you can give me some pointers. Seeya soon.
Cheers
Ash n Ali
Ash100456
Ash100456

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 26 May 2012, 2:54 am

Be careful of the garrett pinpointer near the 5000 if you haven't got any shielding around it-the pinpointer that is. affraid

Robert

Back to top Go down

Post by tricky Sat 26 May 2012, 5:53 am

gday shorty. give me a pm if you need help with settings and i hope you find heaps.

tricky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down