Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tengraph question

Go down

tengraph question Empty tengraph question

Post by big chop Tue 29 Nov 2011, 6:47 am

g'day all i have another tengraph question just a quickey.Does anybody know wat the golden triangles are they are around mines etc.
cheers
BC
big chop
big chop

Back to top Go down

tengraph question Empty Re: tengraph question

Post by Guest Tue 29 Nov 2011, 7:33 am

Take a peek at the "Tengraph" threads on this forum.

Robert

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 29 Nov 2011, 7:50 am

G;day Lochie

The small golden triangles are Historic mines and small Historic prospecting claims, they really are the ones you want to be taking notice of if your looking for the line of country the old timers worked.

Cheers
Pete Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by big chop Tue 29 Nov 2011, 5:42 pm

can someone tell me whats the difference between a prospecting licence and a special prospecting licence?
big chop
big chop

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Dec 2011, 7:19 pm

Don't ya just love it when you go to all the trouble of finding a nice bit of pending ground in Tengraph, print out all the coord & details n stuff, head out and locate the spot with GPS, start detecting, get a few bits and then f##k me along comes the bloke who pegged the pending ground and tries to tell you it's all his.

Well me not beeing the one to back off after going to the trouble of following the rules as knowing where one can detect, I told him it's just pending m8.

Well then he just tries to bluff a bit more and I say well the paper work to say it's pending is in the car, d ya wanta look at it........well then there is a bit of a pause an he say's your welcome to stay and detect if ya want, well gee thanks m8, ya just telling me what I all ready knew.

Checky basterds some of them, think you can be bluffed with a dose of bullsh!t like that.

get there before it's 2L8M8 I say

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down