Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tengraph and how to use it

Go down

Tengraph and how to use it Empty Tengraph and how to use it

Post by Bignuggs Tue 13 Mar 2012, 9:07 pm

What I do for you guys Razz
Sent an email today to WADMP suggesting they hold short courses on how to use tengraph. Sounds as tho the suggestion was taken onboard, and they will get back to me. No promises.

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Tengraph and how to use it Empty Re: Tengraph and how to use it

Post by Guest Tue 13 Mar 2012, 10:35 pm

Good one Cliff, I'm thinking of writing to them to get someone to re-design the website to actually make it user-friendly. Would probably be easier than trying to get the complicated method across to people. Being technologically challenged, I have tried twice now and given up in disgust. :?: Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 13 Mar 2012, 11:42 pm

Razz Razz Good luck.

Easier to teach a budgie to play a violin lwkgthgt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Mar 2012, 3:52 am

What's so hard about that Pete?

Robert

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Mar 2012, 8:23 am

its not to hard to worm your way around tengraph --its the slow speed of internet that erks me off. Sleep
When u go down to mines dept --there screen flashes here, there and everywhere when they type in info. I have to go and boil the kettle and make a brew then come back and see whats happened, sometimes its even quicker to goto coles and get some biscuits so I can enjoy them with my 2nd cup of coffee. Tengraph and how to use it 2225825816

regards
Oneday69

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Thu 15 Mar 2012, 7:00 pm

SHOCK !!!!! HORROR !!!!!!

Here's the response I've received from WADMP for people who would like to increase their knowledge in the use of tengraph. It reinforces what I've already stated. Drop into DMP or contact them and make an appointment. They won't bite your heads off.

"Dear Cliff

Thank you for your query regarding TENGRAPH Training for new users.

I have provided links to a demonstration video [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on how to use TENGRAPH and documentation [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that explains how to use the system.

If you require hands on training we have PCs set up with TENGRAPH at our 1st floor public counter, 100 Plain Street East Perth during business hours. Customer service officers are available who can show you how to use the system.

If you would like more personalised tuition we can arrange a time and I will run you through the system.

We have TENGRAPH public access at our regional Mining Registrar offices where customer service officers can also show you how to use it".

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum