Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EBAY DODGY NEW RULES--SELLERS BEWARE

Go down

EBAY DODGY NEW RULES--SELLERS BEWARE Empty EBAY DODGY NEW RULES--SELLERS BEWARE

Post by au-fever Thu 13 Jun 2024, 6:25 am

G'day

Had a detector listed on Ebay for sale, and when it was bought I received a message from Ebay saying that the money for the sale has been put on hold, wondering why? I started to look in to it and found out about a new policy of theirs that requires a seller that is either a new seller or even a long standing seller like myself who has not sold anything on there for a while, will have their money put on hold until the item is posted, the tracking number supplied, and they get confirmation of the delivery to the buyer?

In short what are they thinking, sounds like a great way to lose your item and your money, as I have in the past had a buyer try to defraud me claiming that I sent him iron pyrites instead of gold nuggets, and even though he was trying to defraud me and also threatening to damage my sellers feedback rating and so on, Ebay did nothing to punish this clown and he is still actively selling and buying gold on Ebay. clown

Anyway just thought that I would let people know that if you want to sell on Ebay be aware that you might encounter the same issues that I have , if ebay will not re think this policy then they will lose a lot more sellers, they are already screwing people on the sales fees they charge, but unfortunately things sell quicker on there than on other platforms.

cheers
au-fever

au-fever

araratgold and rustyhooks like this post

Back to top Go down