Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy Days

3 posters

Go down

Happy Days Empty Happy Days

Post by weescotty Wed 30 Aug 2017, 7:51 am

Hi everybody weescotty here new to the site and just about to purchase a GPX 4500 does anybody on here own or has used one as i would be grateful for any info as to whether it is any good or not and which is the best way to set it up I live in NSW
Regards l;wfh
weescotty
weescotty

Back to top Go down

Happy Days Empty Re: Happy Days

Post by AussieAU Wed 30 Aug 2017, 6:26 pm

Other than the GPZ7000 the GPX4500 is about as good as you can buy Minelab has even re introduced the GPX4500 a couple of years ago because they were so popular, and settings, well how long is a piece of string, start of in factory preset and learn it from there.

---------------
Wouldn't it be nice!

AussieAU

Back to top Go down

Post by weescotty Thu 31 Aug 2017, 5:30 pm

Thanks AussieAU Will do, busy at the moment but will be out there next month giving it everything I've got will post the results.
Regards David
weescotty
weescotty

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrubby Mon 04 Sep 2017, 7:09 pm

G`day David,
A Minelab GPX 4500 fitted with a 12" Nugget Finder Evolution coil is an extremely good setup.
Good luck with whatever you go with.

Scrubby.

Scrubby

Back to top Go down

Post by weescotty Wed 06 Sep 2017, 2:45 pm

Thanks Scrubby hope to buy it tomorrow and use it next week will use the 11" mono coil for a while then as soon as the wife looks the other way I will buy the 12" Nugget Finder
weescotty
weescotty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum