Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good week away from home

3 posters

Go down

Good week away from home Empty Good week away from home

Post by Bignuggs Mon 24 Oct 2016, 5:48 pm

Got back last night after spending a good week away east of Leonora.  Caught up with some friends I haven't seen for awhile, didn't wash for a week haha, made sure I had plenty of fluids (had to take another trip to town for more fluid supplies and a bucket of chips from the servo lol! ) saw some new country, the dog gave me the sh*ts every morning at 5am and sometimes earlier but all in all, good week away.
I even found a few bits and about time, it was a dry year with finds   Twisted Evil

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Good week away from home Empty Re: Good week away from home

Post by BIG GEM Mon 24 Oct 2016, 6:33 pm

Congratulations Cliff. Nice to see you are enjoying yourself and the added bonus of gold finds. Hope Oscar behaved himself after 8am.

BIG GEM

Back to top Go down

Post by martinjsto Mon 24 Oct 2016, 7:53 pm

Good one cliff. Getting too hot for me out there. dogs can be a hassle sometimes but great company also. Worth the pain and he ensures your up and away early . Good work with the gold

martinjsto
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Mon 24 Oct 2016, 8:40 pm

It did get a bit warm out there but it was damn windy also so it was cool at times.  They are expecting some hotter weather and they are welcome to it.
I just need one cool spell and I'll get out again before the end of the year.
As for the dog, he's big enough now and it might be kick in the rear end time for him.
He actually slept in on 2 mornings and didn't wake up until 5.20am the little slacker  lol!
And the dope was eating rocks.  He had a chuck up in the van one morning and I found 3 and a half rocks which he tried to eat again  Good week away from home 3179412840

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum