Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exploration Reports

2 posters

Go down

Exploration Reports Empty Exploration Reports

Post by xxxxGold Mon 23 Jan 2012, 7:17 am

To all the Guru's

Researching exploration reports to find anomolies from soil samples is suppose to bring you closer to the gold! So I thought!
I've done a lot of research on this and it didn't bring me more gold.

Spend lots of hours plotting the soil samples as waypoints on ozie maps but with no success in bringing in the yellow.

What do other people do? Do you rely on the soil samples and if you do what is the cut-off value in ppb (parts ber billion)?

I must also add that sometimes when I get out there to soil sample areas, I find that it has been pushed. This makes me even more confused as it shows that chasing soil samples does take you to the right areas. (Because it has been pushed). However, when I go to the next area and find it has not been pushed I get exited! This exitement never lasts because after spending a lot of time bibbing, there is normaly no finds to report!!!!

Is there someone that can share some of his/her experience on this? :idea:

See ya out there!

xxxxGold
xxxxGold
xxxxGold

Back to top Go down

Exploration Reports Empty Re: Exploration Reports

Post by Guest Mon 23 Jan 2012, 11:01 am

Also tried that method years ago and didnt get squat either, so now i just use the age old methods
again of first study the geo-map for the area, looking for contact zones/shear zones between the needed rock
types, and then when on the actual ground then i revert back to the proper way, Reading the ground.

When i hit a new area i first do a recy walk for a good klm circle taking note of the surface rocks or lack of
and also if the ground is reasonably flat i keep an eye out on the plant growth or lack of it, all plants struggle
to get enough water out there and the only other reason they dont grow in any particular spot is from
very high Mineralization there.

I also while doin my recy take note of the tree and scrub growth, what i'm looking for is not the oldest
or the tallest but the ones with the thickest trunks on em, this tells me that they are on the best water
in the area even if the surface is very flat, under on the bedrock are buried water courses that carry the
water and also carry the gold and deposit it as "Supergene" gold nuggets..

For some more info on Supergene gold look at this link - Link

Pete Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by big chop Mon 23 Jan 2012, 12:06 pm

cheers pete thats awesome info
big chop
big chop

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content