Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Camper Trailer

4 posters

Go down

New Camper Trailer Empty New Camper Trailer

Post by Bignuggs Fri 04 Sep 2015, 4:26 pm

Got some pics today of my new camper trailer, I pick it up on Monday.
Some gas bottles, stove, and another couple of water jerry cans to give me 80 litres.  What more do I need ?  more beer and a bar of soap   lol!
all I need now is a new garage door and I'm away.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Bignuggs
Bignuggs
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

New Camper Trailer Empty Re: New Camper Trailer

Post by Pebbles Sat 05 Sep 2015, 7:43 am

Cliff:
Looking good. I’d check the seals around the tailgate though, that red dust is hard to keep out at the best of times.

Col

Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaky Mon 07 Sep 2015, 1:25 pm

Great Job Cliff

I have just picked the Tent only below for $500.00 off Gumtree
I already have the Trailer to put it on

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Peaky
Peaky
Peaky

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Mon 07 Sep 2015, 7:25 pm

That's the way to go Mr Peaky.  If you find something that fits ya trailer, comfort all the way  Razz
One thing I have to watch out for is, getting outa bed now  lol! bit of a drop but I'll survive  New Camper Trailer 3179412840
I just gotta remember there's a ladder but it is brilliant. Better than a camp cot  New Camper Trailer 1632602647
Bignuggs
Bignuggs
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Moneybox Tue 08 Sep 2015, 6:01 pm

That looks great Cliff. After we left the muster we ended up on a very flat patch surrounded by patchy low shrubs. The wind whistled through night and day, all it did was change direction. You really need that bit of protection.

Is this trailer a Chinese special? If so my son bought one a few years back and it's travelled far and wide. They do need a little extra attention though before venturing too far. He had to apply a little extra weld here and there and a bit of Sikaflex around the seams to seal out the water and dust. He must have been happy though because he's just updated to a larger size to fit the three kids in. He bought the new one (also from China) and spent some time replacing gas stays and doing those little extras that the earlier one required.

Looks like that new detector is going to get a bit more of a workout now l;wfh
Moneybox
Moneybox

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Tue 08 Sep 2015, 6:34 pm

Hi Phil and Sandra,
How's things with ya's.
the trailer is made by a mob in Maddington.  Made to what ever specs you need.  They do the lot.
I stuffed up with the extra water jerry can holder, only 1 on the trailer now, but who drinks water    Razz
The Oztrail Stainless Steel kitchen sink bit on the back comes with the hand pump and plumbing and the small cabinets underneath are lockable.
Heaps of ventilation, heaps of it.  One of the front areas turns into an awning, not big but better than nothing.
And the big sell for me was, the big bed size with innerspring mattress  Very Happy
It might be a bit hard to get out of bed in the mornings now  lol!

Almost forgot to say, there is heaps of storage room in the trailer also.
Bignuggs
Bignuggs
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Moneybox Tue 08 Sep 2015, 9:32 pm

Bignuggs wrote:Hi Phil and Sandra,
How's things with ya's.
the trailer is made by a mob in Maddington.  Made to what ever specs you need.  They do the lot.
I stuffed up with the extra water jerry can holder, only 1 on the trailer now, but who drinks water    Razz
The Oztrail Stainless Steel kitchen sink bit on the back comes with the hand pump and plumbing and the small cabinets underneath are lockable.
Heaps of ventilation, heaps of it.  One of the front areas turns into an awning, not big but better than nothing.
And the big sell for me was, the big bed size with innerspring mattress  Very Happy
It might be a bit hard to get out of bed in the mornings now  lol!

Almost forgot to say, there is heaps of storage room in the trailer also.

Lots of room for the big nugs? lol!

We are near Charters Towers. Heading to Cairns for the Prospecting Australia monthly meetup at the Miners Den. Hopefully get to tag along with some to find some local gemstones or gold. We're not fussy anything of interest will do. We need to be home by December.
Moneybox
Moneybox

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum