Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bernies

2 posters

Go down

Bernies Empty Bernies

Post by Guest Fri 24 Jul 2015, 4:21 pm

Thought id share a few photos of a find from last Sunday at Bernie's patch. Totalled about 5 grams for the day with the 5k and elite combo. Windy as hell the entire day. We had a little comp between the SDC and the 5K. Smallest bit for the day is shown below. And yes you probably guessed it, this is just another plug (no affiliation) for the elite, but heck its hard not being confident with this coil. It just sees things. That little nugget was at around the 5 inch mark. I was only taking about an inch of at a time just to get a real idea of this coils capabilities, anyway I was impressed and in case you were wondering the SDC had its butt handed to it. I just must have walked over more I guess. Enjoy!

Bernies <a href=Bernies Bp_zpsvr0xf74g" />

Bernies 5_zps6763a699

Bernies 4_zpsc80dcd00

Bernies <a href=Bernies 0.15g_zpscowlxt4i" />

About the only issue I have with purchasing this coil is the fact that everyone else got a hat and I didn't. So if ya thinking of getting one make sure you get the hat aswell. lol!

Back to top Go down

Bernies Empty Re: Bernies

Post by pilbarachad Fri 24 Jul 2015, 7:15 pm

Youre not joking about that bloody wind last week, it was crazy. I was just thinking about heading out to bernies tomorrow when I saw your post, I guess I might see you out there some time. I drove through there last Saturday arvo actually and noticed a few fresh holes which peaked my interest anyway send us a PM if you ever want someone to head out with around K-town.
pilbarachad
pilbarachad

Back to top Go down

Post by Moneybox Fri 24 Jul 2015, 11:23 pm

We're not heading out there but just inquisitive. Does anybody get a 40e for Burnies Patch? We got chased out by a very angry woman from Rio Tinto in a Hilux. We were sent there by a couple of locals but we had no approval so kept our mouth shut and left. Phil

Back to top Go down

Post by pilbarachad Sat 25 Jul 2015, 6:02 am

Yeah ive got a 40e but don't think most people bother. Normally if you ring Karratha station before you go in you are all good. Was it recently that you were chased off?
pilbarachad
pilbarachad

Back to top Go down

Post by Moneybox Sat 25 Jul 2015, 8:35 am

It was 2 years ago when we just bought the ATX. Ray took pity on us a lent Sandra some little Minelab machine but we came away with no gold. It all came good at the muster last year so we hit the road yesterday heading for the muster again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum