Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another one Missing

+13
IsmaelJ
Viper
Hopperite
Sandygold
Metamorphic
Doofus
goldstrijk
Biggest Kev
NuggieDreamer
Nightjar
CrazyPete
martinjsto
Bignuggs
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Another one Missing - Page 2 Empty Another one Missing

Post by Bignuggs Tue 07 Apr 2015, 4:35 pm

First topic message reminder :

https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/wa/a/27004933/fears-for-missing-prospector/

That now makes 3 for 2015 that I know of. What can ya say.
Bignuggs
Bignuggs
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Another one Missing - Page 2 Empty Re: Another one Missing

Post by Trinket Wed 08 Jan 2020, 2:42 pm

So this Milne character maintains that he took the Sandstone - Mt Magnet rd but theres no cctv of him passing the Mt Maggos Servo. A witness travelling up the Sandstone- Paynes Find rd reckons she saw him pulled over on the road and he waved them off. GPS data from his vehicle the police extracted had him on the Paynes Find rd. Not to mention the loaded firearm found on the dash of the vehicle in camp.
Why do I feel like if they searched shafts within the area of the witness spotting him on that rd, they could find the remains of Mrs Kehlet.
Trinket
Trinket

Back to top Go down

Post by IsmaelJ Thu 09 Jan 2020, 8:42 am

Trinket wrote:So this Milne character maintains that he took the Sandstone - Mt Magnet rd but theres no cctv of him passing the Mt Maggos Servo. A witness traveling up the Sandstone- Paynes Find rd reckons she saw him pulled over on the road and he waved them off. GPS data from his vehicle the police extracted had him on the Paynes Find rd. Not to mention the loaded firearm found on the dash of the vehicle in camp.
Why do I feel like if they searched shafts within the area of the witness spotting him on that rd, they could find the remains of Mrs Kehlet.

There is another funny little bit of info that I saw on the news also that the police recovered cigarette butts around the shaft the man was found in came back as the wifes? Makes you wonder if she hasn't deliberately "disappeared" confused confused confused
IsmaelJ
IsmaelJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Flouro Fri 10 Jan 2020, 12:27 pm

Hi All,

To add to the rumours, the Kehlets lived in the Bunbury region and that they had dobbed in a drug supplier just before they went missing

Whether there is truth or not in it i dont know and have no way of checking but that iswhat i was told

Cheers,Ron

Flouro

Back to top Go down

Post by Moneybox Sat 11 Jan 2020, 6:03 am

I always thought it suspicious that the dog found its way back to town so soon after they went missing. Why did the dog leave the camp or the location of it owners? My first thoughts were that she had returned to Sandstone before heading off to somewhere else and couldn't take the dog.
Moneybox
Moneybox

Back to top Go down

Post by Viper Sat 11 Jan 2020, 4:01 pm

More....

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-01-10/expert-says-missing-prospectors-might-have-chased-dog-got-lost/11858828

I don't think so....
Viper
Viper

Back to top Go down

Post by Viper Thu 16 Jan 2020, 6:31 am

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-01-15/suspect-kehlet-missing-wa-prospector-case-gives-evidence-inquest/11863128

Really..................................???????

Viper
Viper

Back to top Go down

Post by boobook Thu 16 Jan 2020, 7:24 am

Have been following this incident with interest as I also followed the Michael Graham (Menzies) one.
I wonder how many clues are missed, bush forensics would have to be far more complex than an urban situation.
Wonder has there been an accurate timeline established from the moment the group arrived in Sandstone up to the discovery of the remains of Mr. Kehlet. There does not seem to be much (public) information as to the equipment inventory, what exists and what is missing.
Not easy to get current info. here in the East, thanks Viper for your very useful updates.
mike
boobook
boobook

Back to top Go down

Post by Viper Thu 16 Jan 2020, 6:01 pm

Imunity pffffffffttt...... went prospecting for 18 hrs straight....... pffffft...... prospected till 3 am pffffffft.....

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-01-16/graham-milne-describes-last-time-saw-kehlets-alive/11873986

I reckon I could be a better cop than these dopey bastards..... pffffft
Viper
Viper

Back to top Go down

Post by boobook Thu 16 Jan 2020, 6:34 pm

Twists and turns, gets indemnity from prosecution?
Wonder if he gets to testify with the shades on?....a very shady character indeed I would say
Memory fades, but didn't that bloke who planted his missus in Kings Park get off scot free too?
Where's Hercule Poirot when you need him......

boobook
boobook

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinket Thu 16 Jan 2020, 6:39 pm

https://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2020-01-16/graham-milne-describes-last-time-saw-kehlets-alive/11873986?pfmredir=sm

Old mate Milne go's prospecting for 18 hours strait and has the courtesy to not wake the kehlets to say goodbye. Good on ya mate
Trinket
Trinket

Back to top Go down

Post by Flouro Fri 17 Jan 2020, 11:03 am

Hi all,

18hours straight , I Don't think so, does he even own three batteries and prospecting doesn't necessarily mean detecting as such but how would you prospect at night

Ron

Flouro

Back to top Go down

Post by Viper Sat 18 Jan 2020, 7:12 am

Mr Kehlets injuries

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-01-17/missing-prospector-raymond-kehlet-body-had-multiple-injuries/11876248

Don't forget that he was found off to the SIDE of the shaft......(forensics said he would not be able to move) with an upright jerrycan of fuel there as well (I presume to get rid of the evidence). I don't think anyone in their right mind would look for a dog down a shaft with a jerry can in tow ..... however I aint a detective.....
Viper
Viper

Back to top Go down

Post by Viper Wed 12 Feb 2020, 7:50 am

Seems the inquest is at an end..... a dead end

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-02-11/kehlet-inquest-hearings-conclude-with-familys-immeasurable-grief/11953700
Viper
Viper

Back to top Go down

Post by boobook Thu 13 Feb 2020, 1:53 pm

To me, that is a piss poor conclusion to a coronal enquiry.
Lets just hope this does not get pigeonholed in the "too hard" basket with the other unsolved goldfields homicides.
One has to wonder just what Mr. Milne could have said that might incriminate himself,..... but under licence does not.

boobook
boobook

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2