Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

boys at Panna having fun goin to work---got it this time-vid

+2
Banjo
Biggest Kev
6 posters

Go down

boys at Panna having fun goin to work---got it this time-vid Empty boys at Panna having fun goin to work---got it this time-vid

Post by Guest Sun 15 Feb 2015, 2:41 pm

a bit dodgy but good fun and well done...Jamie byers face book page--

love the fist tap..

enjoy

its short but that's all I could get--

regards
oneday

Last edited by oneday on Sun 15 Feb 2015, 5:00 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

boys at Panna having fun goin to work---got it this time-vid Empty Re: boys at Panna having fun goin to work---got it this time-vid

Post by Biggest Kev Sun 15 Feb 2015, 3:52 pm

Where is the video ??? scratch
Biggest Kev
Biggest Kev

Back to top Go down

boys at Panna having fun goin to work---got it this time-vid Empty Re: boys at Panna having fun goin to work---got it this time-vid

Post by Guest Sun 15 Feb 2015, 4:34 pm

waiting for cliff to find it for me--sorry

Back to top Go down

Post by Banjo Sun 15 Feb 2015, 4:43 pm

i thought you were all over this IT stuff Ray Very Happy

Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post by Flying kiwi Sun 15 Feb 2015, 4:46 pm

yea seen it on face book crack up, dunno how to put it on here but
Flying kiwi
Flying kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 15 Feb 2015, 4:54 pm

Darren u have more time on yah hands than me --anyhow Terry told me u r the man..

there u go --nailed it..

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by Banjo Sun 15 Feb 2015, 5:01 pm

so i think i should ask, who is going to be in control of the 7000 on the demo day Shocked Laughing

i hope your'e studying up on the manual so you can take questions at the end of the demo scratch boys at Panna having fun goin to work---got it this time-vid 3179412840

Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 15 Feb 2015, 5:08 pm

I have been reading the manual and trust me I reckon 99% of people wont use the gps-tracking -downloading function--I'm still practicing on the machine.

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by Banjo Sun 15 Feb 2015, 5:20 pm

Well Terry and i are very inquisitive and in that 1% and plan to use all the functions on the machine so you might have to burn the midnight oil brushing up on all the features, just grab a headlamp and go for a walk around the neighborhood Very Happy

Also will you be serving refreshments at the demo day, tea/coffee & cake/biscuits ?

Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post by Nosralt Sun 15 Feb 2015, 5:40 pm

Tea/coffee? Bugger that I want cold beer.. for that price of the machine. boys at Panna having fun goin to work---got it this time-vid 1214499189

Ray.. whats this comment? ...
I have been reading the manual and trust me I reckon 99% of people wont use the gps-tracking -downloading function--I'm still practicing on the machine.

You got one of them already and holding out on us northerners? boys at Panna having fun goin to work---got it this time-vid 729094268
Nosralt
Nosralt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 15 Feb 2015, 5:41 pm

my lips are sealed with a kiss lol! lol!

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by Banjo Sun 15 Feb 2015, 5:43 pm

Nosralt wrote:Tea/coffee? Bugger that I want cold beer.. for that price of the machine. boys at Panna having fun goin to work---got it this time-vid 1214499189

Ray.. whats this comment? ...

You got one of them already and holding out on us northerners? boys at Panna having fun goin to work---got it this time-vid 729094268

yes i picked up on that little slip myself Terry but maybe he was just teasing and waiting for a bite Very Happy

Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post by Wedgetail Sun 15 Feb 2015, 6:28 pm

Try this:

https://www.facebook.com/jamie.byers1?fref=ts

Good, very well done. Timing is perfect! Brilliant! I can honestly say that Pannawonica will do that to people if they stay there long enough. From personal experience it takes about ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,two days. I once did an electrical OHS survey for Rio at Panna way back in the day. I shared a duplex with an electrician and he used to bring his mates round,,,,,,,"Can we use yer oven?". I was curious and asked.

They were baking "funny muffins" for the lads in camp! Makes me wonder WTF is going down these days?

Wedgetail

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 16 Feb 2015, 2:24 pm

nothings changed to much Les--they just take some coke and ice these days,,

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 16 Feb 2015, 7:25 pm

see the boys have nearly cracked a million hits--

great entertainment---good on them just hope they don't get sacked like the other blokes for dancing underground in work time..

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Mon 16 Feb 2015, 7:40 pm

Pannawonica ?????
Also known as Shitsville   Very Happy
Ya gotta be desperate to work there  Twisted Evil
bugger me, I did    Twisted Evil
What a crap place to work.
Bignuggs
Bignuggs
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 17 Feb 2015, 7:08 am

u work---what back in the 40's

its a good place to snare a women at the gathering at the PANNA RODEO.

so long as u can stay sober long enough.

she a tidy piece now---times do change but no one really wants to have a chat.

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down