Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its no wonder I drink.

5 posters

Go down

Its no wonder I drink. Empty Its no wonder I drink.

Post by Guest Tue 23 Dec 2014, 4:16 am

Its funny how when things go wrong it seems it just cant be one issue it has to be many issues, and all at the same time Suspect and its makes me crazy that its getting harder to resolve issues as most of the companies and people you have to deal with a feckin crettons Its no wonder I drink. 4111366853 who dont seen to know chit from clay. Its no wonder I drink. 452991977

First issue, bought a tector off ebay, paid by paypal the seller for some reason only known to him decided to refund the payment??, I reckon he changed his mind, but transactions on ebay are a legally binding contract and can be enforced by law apparently, exactly how you would go about doing that does no bear thinking about, sounds way too hard anyway, better just bailing out of the deal and cancel the purchase or whatever.

Next issue, my funds have been frozen in my account, for some reason only known to paypal?, so cant re make the payment unless I go it another way, but could also get stiffed for the money without the protection of paypal, hmm, called paypal and sorted the issue with some yank bloke, then called ebay and got some chick in rio diginero or somewhere who's command of engleesh was less than average, anyway after about 20/30 mins of it going nowhere, and then being put on hold while she went for a leak or (thing she went off for siesta or sumthink) I gave it away and hung up, of course there was no call back. clown

Anyway overall if you have any issues with these organisations dont ever expect it to be a quick fix, even getting there contact details is a mission in itself, and to add insult to injury they dont give a fat rat's clacker about your problem anyway. Evil or Very Mad

Then to top it off my gumtree page wont allow me to send messages or open phone numbers, so thats not of much use to me either, and trying to get that issue resolved has been the same sort of experience and still not resolved Mad

So overall I think this is why I drink too much Its no wonder I drink. 2517112348

au-fever

Back to top Go down

Its no wonder I drink. Empty Re: Its no wonder I drink.

Post by Guest Tue 23 Dec 2014, 5:46 am

just watching the gold price nose dive would also make u suck on a bottle as well.

I have been having problems with gumtree--cant get phone numbers-email etc--must be the way of the gods...looks like the tracscavator will have to wait.

I think it all has to do with age--

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by martinjsto Tue 23 Dec 2014, 9:20 am

yep the attitude of people that are there to supposedly help sux in a lot of organisations. it seems its to eliminates all but the die hard complainers.
i have had a similar issue with gumtree. it fixed itself after a reboot and resetting the internet. god knows why it stuffed up in the first place and no one in gumtree (ebay) knew why.
i stopped hitting the booze many years ago and now enjoy a sip or too only a few times a year on special occasions, I learned the hard way as a lot of us do. now i just relax and enjoy my mary jane.  flower and end up  Its no wonder I drink. 3179412840  about it all. after experiencing a illness that flat lined me as a young fit adult i realized life is too short to stress over anything but the important things like family, health etc. just chillax and go fishing it will get sorted eventually.

martinjsto
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wandwaver Tue 23 Dec 2014, 9:40 am

Can't complain about the service if there isn't any. I hope you have a better day today Very Happy

wandwaver

Back to top Go down

Post by toad Tue 23 Dec 2014, 2:19 pm

Apparently Gumtree is owned by Ebay and has been since 2005.
toad
toad

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Tue 23 Dec 2014, 4:51 pm

Get used to crap service, it's all about money and the god almighty dollar.
I've spent the afternoon calling different state gov departments to make sure they have my details.
why ? coz I'm now retired and I have a "seniors card".
I've lost count of the number of times the pricks hung up on me. And i was being polite.
Time for being polite is over. if you want my money, then get some manners.

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 23 Dec 2014, 5:11 pm

what has that got to having a fridge in your lounge..and having a drink---

u don't need any excuse..

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Tue 23 Dec 2014, 5:18 pm

Typical comment from a young idiot
Ya won't even answer ya phone lol!

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mark409 Tue 23 Dec 2014, 11:33 pm

I think everbodys getting old.
never bought on ebay, never looked at facebook,that way u don't get in trouble.
then again ,I drink to much and love my mary Jane
I had a gap year last yr .managed 12 weeks detecting , won,t pay my wages .
Maybe not enough mary jane.
mark409
mark409

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 25 Dec 2014, 3:27 am

Yep thats the problem, getting old and cranky, used to laugh at the old boy getting the sh#ts over nothing and now I am doing it myself Laughing

What the problem is in the end is that when you have issue with organisations like ebay they make it very difficult to even contact them in the first instance, obviously designed to make you give it away and just suck it up, so by the time you actually get hold of someone you are frazzled and have the sh#ts already.Mad

Then to top it off their total lack of interest in the issue is blatantly obvious, if it was an issue where you had to pay them some money, they would be on to it in a flash and breathing down your neck with payup or else, but if its your money they just drag their asses and dont give a fat rats clacker.clown

Anyway as I have been trying to get it sorted with ebay re the purchase of the detector, and have reached a point where I just decided to leave shitty feedback for the seller and ebay and let them suck that up.tongue

In the end they expected me to brief the seller on changes to their selling policy, how do you do this if the seller does not reply to your messages, I replied to ebay that it was your changes to the selling policy that caused the issue and that its not up to me to contact the seller and make him aware of how to go about it and his obligations you have his phone number you should be calling him and sorting it out, no reply of course🤡

Anyway who's Mary Jane:....:

au-fever

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down