Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is it just me?

2 posters

Go down

Is it just me? Empty Is it just me?

Post by Guest Wed 12 Nov 2014, 4:55 am

Lately it seems that I would have more chance of having a devision one lotto win than getting decent service from anybody that I have been dealing with...bitch bitch:suspect:

It drives me crazy that no matter how up front you are with people its almost impossible to get any service from them, they all want to sell you something but once you have bought it they dont want to know about it if you have any issues, and if you want someone to phone you back forget it thats way too hard.

My new years resolution will be to stop dealing with these clown and instead of shopping with them start getting my things online and from dealers interstate that might be more interested, all I have to say is some of these businesses seriously have to lift their games or they will lose out big time.

Anybody else having the same issues????

au-fever

Back to top Go down

Is it just me? Empty Re: Is it just me?

Post by Nightjar Wed 12 Nov 2014, 5:22 am

Yes AU,
A recent experience with the purchase of a new Vast TV box from a dealer in NSW left me very disappointed. He blamed his lack of customer care down to being ill.................

Is it just me? Signature2

"Aging seems to be the only available way to live a long life."
Nightjar
Nightjar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandygold Wed 12 Nov 2014, 1:24 pm

Have had the same happen to us, when we brought our caravan,  Once they have your money, they don't want to know you..
But surely not all business are the same, there has to be some good ones left.

Jen

Sandygold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum