Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

White Gold--the next big thing---

4 posters

Go down

White Gold--the next big thing--- Empty White Gold--the next big thing---

Post by Guest Sat 08 Nov 2014, 7:01 pm

yep WHITE GOLD--and its not that hard to obtain but the best part is it is fully replenished within 24 hours--its an endless supply with a very high demand..

oh did I mention what it was????

Camel Milk wtf

yep those arabs running around the desert reckon that's it is the ducks gonads..

not sure whether they have got a touch of the sun or something. whgirt

bugger me I would have to use a flaming ladder to get up there just to have a feel let alone give them teats a good long squirt..mind u Cliff would have to hold the bucket--now that would b a sight to behold.

I have heard just about everything now--stuff the prospecting we r going camel hunting.. lol!

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

White Gold--the next big thing--- Empty white gold

Post by hood Sun 09 Nov 2014, 7:16 am

Just make sure that they are females mate, or you may get more than you bargained for. Have fun. Regards Hood

hood

Back to top Go down

White Gold--the next big thing--- Empty Re: White Gold--the next big thing---

Post by albo Sun 09 Nov 2014, 8:46 am

plenty around ,i walked out my room yesty & there was one standing 20 metres away. im on night shift & dayshift said the camel was there too in the same place ,it went nowhere for hours , placid animal i walked up close, took a camera shot & it didn't even flinch so maybe the wild female camels could be tamed easily for milk .the large bulls are to be avoided of course , very dangerous.
albo
albo

Back to top Go down

Post by wandwaver Sun 09 Nov 2014, 11:03 am

Instead of "Do you want fries with that?" they will now ask if you want one hump or two? :)

wandwaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Nov 2014, 2:59 am

Saw a show last night about Camel milk, test by scientists they say are now proving that some of the claims of the benefits of drinking it are true, personally I am not a milk drinker it does not sit well with me, cheese etc is ok but milk makes me feel a bit crook, I have heard that humans cant digest cows milk anyway and the hype saying its good for us is just to keep the cow milk market going, I wouldn't fancy camel milk either. Suspect

If what they say is true then we should keep the camels and ship the milk back to the arabs, and as our milk has the highest quality and our camels are disease free unlike arab stock (you know why they call them ships of the dessert dont you?) then we should be producing it and selling it back to them to recover the money they suck out of us for their oil. Twisted Evil

What confirmed my suspicions about them and camels was that they also breed what they call "pretty camels"  affraid

au-fever

Last edited by au-fever on Mon 10 Nov 2014, 3:04 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Nov 2014, 6:51 am

The major problem with the camels is that there is about 750,000 of them running around the Northern half of Australia and they are nothing more than a pest.--

look what happened to that community out from Alice Springs earlier on.

Don't know why they haven't tested the benefits of Homogenised and Pasteurised milk compared to raw milk.

Still reckon we send Albo and Cliff out there to get a couple of Beautifull Looking ones and truck them off.

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by albo Mon 10 Nov 2014, 9:01 am

beautiful ... truck em off I hear you say .... no mate they are ours..... just need a rope ladder , ar hang on its a mine site ,any thing over a 1.8 metre climb needs a full harness lanyard , a written job safety analysis ,a working at heights permit signed of from a supervisor , ar jeez & that's only foreplay cheers
albo
albo

Back to top Go down

Post by Flying kiwi Mon 10 Nov 2014, 10:24 am

albo wrote:beautiful ... truck em off I hear you say  .... no mate they are ours..... just need a rope ladder , ar hang on its a mine site ,any thing over a 1.8 metre climb needs a full  harness lanyard  , a written job safety analysis ,a working at heights permit  signed of from a supervisor , ar jeez  & that's only foreplay cheers

1.8m - cant be "working" off a ladder Albo - need to be a scaff or EWP mate, make sure you are VOCed eh
White Gold--the next big thing--- 3179412840 White Gold--the next big thing--- 3179412840 lol!
Flying kiwi
Flying kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by albo Tue 11 Nov 2014, 9:21 am

very good tom ,straight to the top of the class Very Happy good to see we have true professionals on hand doing their peer observations as they call them on the mine ... just testing the depth of knowledge mate cheers
albo
albo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum