Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perth city eyed in cheeky China mine bid

Go down

Perth city eyed in cheeky China mine bid Empty Perth city eyed in cheeky China mine bid

Post by Guest Wed 11 Jan 2012, 1:59 pm

Minerals my butt, the sneeky pricks are after the backdoor entrance to something a lot bigger i bet Twisted Evil

http://www.perthnow.com.au/business/perth-city-eyed-in-cheeky-china-mine-bid/story-e6frg2r3-1226240019342

Bring ya food, but dont be rude

Perth city eyed in cheeky China mine bid _anti_10

Back to top Go down

Perth city eyed in cheeky China mine bid Empty Re: Perth city eyed in cheeky China mine bid

Post by Bignuggs Wed 11 Jan 2012, 8:36 pm

this is the second time in the last month some bastard has tried to get a mining lease for the Perth Metro area. Some tugger tried it on with Guildford.
Something is going on here, I doubt us mere mortals will ever be told the full story but I think us West Aussies better keep a close eye on this.
Bignuggs
Bignuggs
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Perth city eyed in cheeky China mine bid Empty Re: Perth city eyed in cheeky China mine bid

Post by Guest Thu 12 Jan 2012, 2:00 am

nuggs ther is gold under james st guildford. good elluvail too from greenmount

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Thu 12 Jan 2012, 9:06 am

Well there ya go, I learn something new everyday. I'm definitely claiming land rights now Razz
Bignuggs
Bignuggs
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 12 Jan 2012, 7:28 pm

Bignuggs wrote: I'm definitely claiming land rights now Razz

Kick em in the twins....then they all will have two acres Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 12 Jan 2012, 9:37 pm

I might be going mad here , but they cant just mine where there are tons of buildings and development ?

themrburns

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Jan 2012, 6:15 am

Trust me, in 50 years you'll have a Chinese native land title to deal with in Oz.

If we could find just ONE federal polly with a spine.

Robert

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Jan 2012, 9:17 am

goldnomad wrote:Trust me, in 50 years you'll have a Chinese native land title to deal with in Oz.

If we could find just ONE federal polly with a spine.

Robert

More chance of turning cheese into gold than finding a Polly with bollocks Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum