Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pay to Detect on Leases

+3
Tkinggold
toad
feverpitch
7 posters

Go down

Pay to Detect on Leases Empty Pay to Detect on Leases

Post by feverpitch Tue 16 Sep 2014, 5:30 pm

Came across a website for a company called Gold Lease Estates that gets you on to leases for $12/day.This is the link..
http://goldlease-estates.com/ Wonder if any forum members have used their services to detect on leases and how they found it as a viable proposition in finding gold. ...Cheers,Trevor.

feverpitch

Back to top Go down

Pay to Detect on Leases Empty Re: Pay to Detect on Leases

Post by Guest Tue 16 Sep 2014, 6:03 pm

they should be paying u coz they use your time against their expenditure plus they get a percentage of the costs.

but there again u might also find very little or u might get lucky..

They have been advertising for some time now and I am yet to find anyone who has taken up the challenge..

regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by toad Tue 16 Sep 2014, 6:49 pm

Shouldn't be allowed.  You have a lease, you work it yourself.
toad
toad

Back to top Go down

Post by Tkinggold Tue 16 Sep 2014, 6:54 pm

Sounds like a money making scam to me, click on the blog tab then scroll down about 4 threads to the one that says how it works.
A few things really stand out to me
- they charge you to access pending leases ??? Wtf is the go with this?
- they state that it is a legal requirement to give them the gps cords of your finds for you to be able to sell your gold?? What a crock of shite
- they say that all proceeds go to charities with out giving the real legal business names of these charities?? Would be interesting to contact these supposed charities to see if they know anything about it.

And numerous other things from the quick read I had don't add up, avoid like the plague is my advice.

Tkinggold

Back to top Go down

Pay to Detect on Leases Empty RE: pay to detect on leases

Post by aussie18 Tue 16 Sep 2014, 6:59 pm

g'day Trevor
yep know all about them, was 1 of there 1st members to join there forum
yep been to their Coolgardie lease and was trash everywhere and no gold, I got told differently but that shite happens.
no didn't pay to enter lease and wouldn't, most of there leases are pending and recent applications, the 1 lease holder has all there ground and he is a geo from kal won't mention his name but this fella gets leases and they are for sale straight away.so yep all leases are for sale.
there original pricing was ridiculous I think 1300 for 3 months, but after a few suggestions they have gone the $12/day thingy.
seem like a decent bloke, john white is the fella's name, geo gets a split and the rest goes to brain cancer charity's as john himself has had problems in that area. that's the story I got, set this up to help charity's
I've been offered to try some more pending ground out kal way for a honest report on his forum, which I gave after me 1st waste of time trip, he even wanted to pay me fuel bill
I personally think they snapped up a heap off ground when they come up with this idea, probably flogged to death ground as all look promising but they are all easy access leases in well known area's.
also I'll ad they cannot get there shite together, it has taken 3 months and I don't think they are ready to sell access yet. drama after drama
try at your own discretion, although I've had some involvement with them nothing has impressed me yet, I might give there kal lease a spin before the heat gets us as it does look a nice lease, but after 1st trip on there grounds I have my reservations.
the are targeting newbies mostly so that might being saying something ?
hope this helps
jase

Back to top Go down

Post by Flying kiwi Tue 16 Sep 2014, 7:15 pm

Heaps of good ground out there not under active lease

Flying kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by feverpitch Tue 16 Sep 2014, 9:24 pm

Thanks for the responses guys.Looks a bit dodgy,and why would you bother if there is plenty of free alternatives around.

feverpitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Gypsy Wed 17 Sep 2014, 5:49 am

hi guys, this area in Coolgardie is on the wildlife sanctuary and old abotoirs, it is also the gem clubs old lease where we held the metal detacting championships so there is thousands of metal tokens still burried and soooo much rubbish, plus its pending so can go on it anyway, if anyone comes through Coolgardie look me up and ill take you out to good ground for free :) everyone knows me here and will know where im at or how to contact me :)
Gypsy
Gypsy

Back to top Go down

Post by pilbara snapper Wed 17 Sep 2014, 8:52 am

Good stuff gypsy thanks for your offer I hope to be in your area next winter so will look you up for sure
Regards Brian

pilbara snapper

Back to top Go down

Pay to Detect on Leases Empty RE: pay to detect on leases

Post by aussie18 Wed 17 Sep 2014, 1:42 pm

cheers gypsy, yeah rubbish everywhere and yes didn't enter the private property. I've noticed you have just signed up on this goldlease and I guess you have read the story from the 1st timer. s/w corner of the lease 38g's using a goldbug pro, well the s/west corner must have 2000 rusty tins on it, mostly old groat tins[ powdered milk], we had a look around this lease but come home with nothing. not the 1st time that's happened I might add haha.
cheers, pretty much given up on coolie had 2 wasted trips there just south of town and now just north, makes sense to get out off town a bit I know but sometimes you just got to go have a look when you hear these story's.
jase

Back to top Go down

Post by Gypsy Wed 17 Sep 2014, 7:43 pm

yes i joined to see what it was all about
look me up next year Brian ill take you to some good ground around here!
Gypsy
Gypsy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum