Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

quartz hills

4 posters

Go down

quartz hills Empty quartz hills

Post by purple-dragon Tue 26 Aug 2014, 2:30 pm

I just spent a week in some beautiful locked up country eight hours out of perth wandering around one of the biggest quartz outcrops that have ever seen -the thing is about six km long and a couple of hundred meters high and not one signal in the lot that I could find -if you climb the hill and look to the east about two km a outcrop of granite and some ironstone run parallel and i could imagine the two zones meeting under about 150meters of sand in the middle,I can only wonder what would be down at bedrock level in that valley-anyway it was a joy to behold-no flies -26 degrees but plenty of snakes-its going to be a bad year for them i reckon-dragon
purple-dragon
purple-dragon

Back to top Go down

quartz hills Empty Re: quartz hills

Post by picknshovel Tue 26 Aug 2014, 3:57 pm

26 degrees and no flies with a view, you gotta be happy with that. Aussie
picknshovel
picknshovel

Back to top Go down

Post by aussie18 Tue 26 Aug 2014, 4:01 pm

no flies wow that would be a 1st, heading out Thursday for the weekend and don't really want to see any joe blakes.
not whilst detecting in my trusty wide thongs, don't mind a few scratchers on the feet but snake bite might be a bit rough lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by homer08 Tue 26 Aug 2014, 4:29 pm

Once them wrigglys get about i'll be wearing boots and gaiters around the campfire affraid

homer08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down