Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

North of the River West Aussies - Help Wanted

+7
goldstrijk
Banjo
snapper
Nightjar
cruiser1
matelot
Bignuggs
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

North of the River West Aussies - Help Wanted Empty North of the River West Aussies - Help Wanted

Post by Bignuggs Sun 24 Aug 2014, 2:50 pm

I'm getting soft in the head with old age and I know this isn't a forum for this type of request.
Fathers Day is coming up.  I've been missing someone for many years so if you live in the Wanneroo, Edgewater or Beldon areas, maybe even know someone who knows someone, pass the word for me.  Please.
The story is in the following Youtube link.  and please don't think badly of me people, you get to read a short story I really didn't have a choice at all.

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

North of the River West Aussies - Help Wanted Empty Re: North of the River West Aussies - Help Wanted

Post by matelot Sun 24 Aug 2014, 3:53 pm

I hope you get a reply - the one you want, Mate.

Roger  pirat 

matelot

Back to top Go down

North of the River West Aussies - Help Wanted Empty Re: North of the River West Aussies - Help Wanted

Post by Guest Sun 24 Aug 2014, 7:29 pm

good luck mate.
]
regards
oneday

Back to top Go down

Post by cruiser1 Sun 24 Aug 2014, 8:00 pm

Good luck Cliff,hope everything works out.

Regards

Phil
cruiser1
cruiser1

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Sun 24 Aug 2014, 8:38 pm

Hope you get a response Cliff.

Regards

North of the River West Aussies - Help Wanted Signature2

"Aging seems to be the only available way to live a long life."
Nightjar
Nightjar

Back to top Go down

Post by snapper Mon 25 Aug 2014, 6:50 am

All the best for your search Cliff.
snapper
snapper

Back to top Go down

Post by Banjo Mon 25 Aug 2014, 9:11 am

Best of luck with your search Cliff.

Banjo

Back to top Go down

Post by goldstrijk Mon 25 Aug 2014, 12:03 pm

Wish every success in finding her Cliff!
How old would she be now mate?

goldstrijk

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Mon 25 Aug 2014, 1:48 pm

Believe it or not, she turned 36 in July this year, I haven't seen her since she was 3 years old.

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

North of the River West Aussies - Help Wanted Empty Reply with quote Re: North of the River West Aussies - Help Wanted

Post by goldstrijk Mon 25 Aug 2014, 1:53 pm

That's sad Cliff, your kids are always number one, but these things happen beyond our control sometimes mate
Have you tried some small adds in the local northern suburb rags?
I think everyone here hopes you find her! lwkgthgt 

goldstrijk

Back to top Go down

Post by BIG GEM Mon 25 Aug 2014, 4:27 pm

I have a few personal links I can follow up for you if that is ok. If you are happy for me to try, please advise. This is so tragic, every child needs their father and more than happy to help. Joan

BIG GEM

Back to top Go down

Post by BIG GEM Mon 25 Aug 2014, 4:29 pm

Hi Cliff, sorry, I should add if you want me to proceed, please send me a private message with your name, the child's name and dob. Keep your chin up, we will find her. Joan

BIG GEM

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Tue 26 Aug 2014, 8:15 am

Hi Joan,
her name is on the video clip. it's Kim Bronwyn Anderson.
someone told me she got married some years back but they don't know her new surname so it's no good searching the electoral rolls or phone book.
she was born July 1978, can't remember the exact date, shame on me for that.
good idea about the local community papers Pete.
I've put it out there on Facebook and Twitter, ya never know with that lot.

cheers
Cliff

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BIG GEM Tue 26 Aug 2014, 5:58 pm

Ok Cliff, will try and see what I find out. Will advise you as soon as I have news. Joan

BIG GEM

Back to top Go down

Post by BIG GEM Tue 26 Aug 2014, 6:13 pm

Cliff, was your daughter born in Perth?

BIG GEM

Back to top Go down

Post by madmav Tue 26 Aug 2014, 9:02 pm

M8 good luck with the search, with the resources we all have on here you have increased your chances immensely, hoping you all the luck we can muster
take care
Steve, Lea and Buddy
madmav
madmav

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Wed 27 Aug 2014, 9:36 am

Hi Joan,
Yep, born in Perth. Attadale to be exact.

cheers
Cliff

PS. thanks to everyone for the encouragement.

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BIG GEM Wed 27 Aug 2014, 12:40 pm

Hi Cliff, Did you go thru Ancestry as I have found a Kim, Bronwyn Anderson on the family tree and Cliff Anderson as her father. Let me know if it was you that started the family tree. I will keep researching. Joan

BIG GEM

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Wed 27 Aug 2014, 12:46 pm

That's me Joan and yep it's the tree the family monkeys are swinging in Razz

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BIG GEM Wed 27 Aug 2014, 6:23 pm

Thanks, will continue on. I am in Birdsville and we leave for Perth tomorrow via Alice and the great central road. Will be in touch as we go. Joan

BIG GEM

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwalia23 Wed 27 Aug 2014, 9:31 pm

Big Gem if your camping out coming across the Great Central road try and set your agenda to camp at the Desert Surf Central campsite between Warburton & Tjukayirla Just a magic spot if you follow the track around edge of the breakaway to the northern side you can then climb up the top to watch sunrises & sunset. Might even find the remains of our woodpile.
We were through about 6 weeks ago and it as a far better spot than Camp Paradise in my opinion.
Hope your search ends in happiness Cliff

Gwalia23

Back to top Go down

Post by BIG GEM Thu 28 Aug 2014, 6:42 pm

Thanks Gwalia23, will definitely look it up. My hubby and I worked for SOG and lived in Leonora for a number of years in the late 80s. Have fantastic memories and lovely friends made whilst there. Cheers joan

BIG GEM

Back to top Go down

Post by martinjsto Sun 31 Aug 2014, 9:01 am

good luck Cliff. hope it works out well for you. can be difficult tracking people down.

martinjsto
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BIG GEM Tue 16 Sep 2014, 7:58 am

Hi Cliff,

Not had any luck obtaining info for you thru my contacts.  Very hard with the limited info known. The Red Cross used to make a 'thing' about finding people but I don't know whether they still do.  Perhaps try ringing them to find out and if they don't do it any more ask if they know of any organization that could help you.  Another possible way is the column in the West Australian Newspaper 'Can We Help You'.

Good luck.  Joan

BIG GEM

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Tue 16 Sep 2014, 8:26 am

Thanks Joan. I might go see my lawyer, surely he would have ways to get some information especially as it is next of kin for legal purposes.
Many thanks for your help.

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum