Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tenement holder for Muster 2014

3 posters

Go down

Tenement holder for Muster 2014 Empty Tenement holder for Muster 2014

Post by Moneybox Thu 24 Jul 2014, 8:35 am

We muster got it wrong?

I've be battling to learn Geomap so getting Tengraph up and running was just an extension of my frustration. A 40e looks simple enough to fill out but somewhere you have to find the information to put in there. In Geomaps I can just pan across the page and find the spot but it's a whole new ball game with Tengraph. There's lots of information there but how do yo read it? Finding what is the Exploration License No, Graticule Number and Graticular Block doesn't seem to be explained too well. scratch 

In the end I had to get some input from Sandra but when it comes to computers we are usually Dumb and Dumber  Embarassed 
For those of you who have entered Nexus Minerals on your 40e you may have to check again. Either that or we have it wrong, well with our navigation skills, we might be headed to a different location anyway.

Tengraph tells us that the Tenement holder for that area is A & C Mining Investment  lwkgthgt 

Phil
Moneybox
Moneybox

Back to top Go down

Tenement holder for Muster 2014 Empty Re: Tenement holder for Muster 2014

Post by martinjsto Thu 24 Jul 2014, 7:19 pm

a and c mining investments are the holders around the dam. my 40e is addressed to them. i use tengraph but check the holders info with the up to date tenement overlay downloaded from DMP and overlayed on GE. in tengraph you click on enquiry/ tenement (or enquire by town name ETC)/ Kookynie or e40/292 etc/ enter. then click on process/ enhance plot/create graticular polygon. then just click on the graticules you want to explore, just make sure they are adjacent to each other not diagonally attached or non attached graticules. once you have selected 10 or less then click create polygon, print description, print attachment 1 and 2 and click MTO tenement application. you will receive the email to the link file that you download and fill out and along with the 40e application and $25 and send off to DMP.
hope this helps
Martin
martinjsto
martinjsto
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rogawilco Mon 28 Jul 2014, 10:36 am

Hi Guys,
Re; Nex Metals (not Nexus) , have sold most of their tenements to A&C Mining. who are a chinese investment company, that definitely are not progressing with any activity at all in the area or in the near future. However Nex Metals still manage their tenements and provide maintenance and caretakers for the now inactive minesite and camp. E40/229 is a decent tenement for a 40e, although a few have been taken out on it this year already. I found some pretty little ones on pending ground east of e40/229 this year ie adjoining pending leases. Hope this is helpful to all you muster busters. If members attending the muster would like some tips as to where I have had success in the area pm me, happy to share.
RW

Last edited by rogawilco on Mon 28 Jul 2014, 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : too much info, too early)
rogawilco
rogawilco

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum