Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Posted to Derby, looking for a buddy

3 posters

Go down

Posted to Derby, looking for a buddy Empty Posted to Derby, looking for a buddy

Post by fossickerphil Wed 02 Jul 2014, 10:35 am

Hi guys, I find myself in Derby due to the fact my partner has been transferred up here, I think my nearest chance of any gold is Halls creek unless anyone knows different.
Anyone interested in fossicking in the area care to have a chat and meetings please contact me, nice to have company sometimes.

fossickerphil

Back to top Go down

Posted to Derby, looking for a buddy Empty Re: Posted to Derby, looking for a buddy

Post by Moneybox Sat 05 Jul 2014, 10:54 pm

Phil I think youll be just down the road from the Nickol River goldfield that is easily accessed from the highway to Roebourne. There's also gold on Karratha Station a few kilometres south but you should seek permission to enter.

Phil

Back to top Go down

Posted to Derby, looking for a buddy Empty Re: Posted to Derby, looking for a buddy

Post by fossickerphil Mon 07 Jul 2014, 11:07 am

Hi Moneybox, I think you need to look at your map again lol. Derby is 950km north from Karratha. Halls Creek is the nearest place that has some gold history and that is 550km east of Derby. Oh well it will just means longer periods away from home.

fossickerphil

Back to top Go down

Post by Moneybox Mon 07 Jul 2014, 3:41 pm

fossickerphil wrote:Hi Moneybox, I think you need to look at your map again lol. Derby is 950km north from Karratha. Halls Creek is the nearest place that has some gold history and that is 550km east of Derby. Oh well it will just means longer periods away from home.

Sorry Phil I'm thinking of Dampier  Embarassed 

Back to top Go down

Post by fossickerphil Tue 08 Jul 2014, 12:50 pm

Moneybox wrote:
fossickerphil wrote:Hi Moneybox, I think you need to look at your map again lol. Derby is 950km north from Karratha. Halls Creek is the nearest place that has some gold history and that is 550km east of Derby. Oh well it will just means longer periods away from home.

Sorry Phil I'm thinking of Dampier   Embarassed 
No problem, I don't know much about Caple except its cold and wet at the moment lol  lol! 

fossickerphil

Back to top Go down

Posted to Derby, looking for a buddy Empty Re Halls creek

Post by justdoit Sat 02 May 2015, 5:46 pm

Hey mate have you been out to Halls creek how did you go. just putting a trip together and trying to sniff out a bit of info on the region from other members. kwdf

justdoit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum