Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not Gold but a find as good as Gold !

+3
goldstrijk
martinjsto
Ash100456
7 posters

Go down

Not Gold but a find as good as Gold ! Empty Not Gold but a find as good as Gold !

Post by Ash100456 Mon 09 Jun 2014, 9:13 am

My friend Ric found these in the middle of an old W.A. Goldfield, nearly stepped on them. He gave them to me. Just got an email from him as an avid tin collector he has found an old small metal glasses case. Going to look good all mounted in the relics display case
Not Gold but a find as good as Gold !

Not Gold but a find as good as Gold ! Glasse11

Cheers
Ashley
Ash100456
Ash100456

Back to top Go down

Not Gold but a find as good as Gold ! Empty Re: Not Gold but a find as good as Gold !

Post by martinjsto Mon 09 Jun 2014, 1:19 pm

thats a great find Ashley, just imaging stumbling along and nearly treading on them.  Not Gold but a find as good as Gold ! 4066623196
they will look great in the cabinet with the case. I always look at the trash around and some days spend more time relic hunting than gold prospecting, lol especially when trying to find the 2nd bit to something, spent nearly 2 hrs with cliff in 50 degree heat trying to find the caps to two worcester sauce bottle i picked up, we found only one.
nice of your mate to give them to you

martinjsto
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Not Gold but a find as good as Gold ! Empty Re: Not Gold but a find as good as Gold !

Post by goldstrijk Mon 09 Jun 2014, 4:21 pm

What a great find Ash!
In fantastic condition too!!!
You wonder what the story is behind those ???

goldstrijk

Back to top Go down

Post by Bignuggs Mon 09 Jun 2014, 6:26 pm

goldstrijk wrote:You wonder what the story is behind those ???

I might know the story behind them, ay Mr Cloggs  Not Gold but a find as good as Gold ! 1472621687 

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by goldstrijk Mon 09 Jun 2014, 6:35 pm

Hahahahaha! Bigguns, they are not mine!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Hahaha!!!! lol! 

goldstrijk

Back to top Go down

Post by goldstrijk Tue 10 Jun 2014, 4:13 pm

To coin a phrase
Ya cheeky sod!!!

goldstrijk

Back to top Go down

Post by NuggieDreamer Tue 10 Jun 2014, 7:42 pm

If ya found em nr Southern X, they're Cloggsies all right!
I swear they look familiar... Not Gold but a find as good as Gold ! 1632602647 
NuggieDreamer
NuggieDreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by goldstrijk Wed 11 Jun 2014, 5:57 am

your'er a cheeky sod too! qwk;ec 

goldstrijk

Back to top Go down

Post by Moneybox Sat 13 Sep 2014, 5:56 pm

When you can't find gold there's always plenty to keep yourself entertained. I returned from digging a gigantic hole to find the end of a star picket and found Mrs M putting her finds in order.

Not Gold but a find as good as Gold ! P8220210

More junk turned into art...

Not Gold but a find as good as Gold ! P8220211

There are lots of old relics our there but not quite as many as there used to be Laughing

Not Gold but a find as good as Gold ! P8300012

Back to top Go down

Post by Digginerup Sat 13 Sep 2014, 6:11 pm

Hi Ash.  Not Gold but a find as good as Gold ! 2412688770   Ghandi rang ...he wants them back lol! , nice find Wink

Wayne. cheers

Digginerup

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum