Detecting West Australian Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tenegraph problems

3 posters

Go down

Tenegraph problems Empty Tenegraph problems

Post by cruiser1 Thu 29 May 2014, 7:25 pm

Just wondering if anyone else is having trouble accessing tenegraph on line.After I have logged on a notation comes up saying there are no applications available.Mines dept say I have to download Citrix which I have had on for some time now and has been working fine in the past.I am having problems with virus`s in the form of pop -ups at the moment so may be this is the problem.Strange I can still access other sites in the mean time.

Cheers

phil
cruiser1
cruiser1

Back to top Go down

Tenegraph problems Empty Re: Tenegraph problems

Post by Bignuggs Thu 29 May 2014, 7:40 pm

I had the same problem with tengraph a few weeks back and the only way to fix the problem was download the citrix platform from DMP again as there was a new version I believe. it fixed the problem.
If you are getting annoying pop ups, get a pop up blocker and use your internet security system to do a full scan of your computer to find out what viruses or trojans you have. Trojans are easy to get rid of but viruses are something else.
I can recommend filehippo for good free software.

Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cruiser1 Thu 29 May 2014, 7:56 pm

Thanks for that Cliff,I will download another copy of citrix and have a go at getting rid of the little bludgers ( pop-ups ).I am not that tech-savoy and rely on my young bloke to sort out things but the selfish little bugger is away working on a mine-site at the moment.Thanks again Cliff.

Regards

Phil
cruiser1
cruiser1

Back to top Go down

Post by cruiser1 Thu 29 May 2014, 9:02 pm

Hi Cliff.Yep thats done the trick,after crossing my fingers and pushing a few buttons somehow sorted it out.What a relief nothing worse than trying to do a little research and hitting a brick wall.Trouble is you take things for granted when things are going along ok then all of a sudden the proverbial hits the fan.Tackle the pop-up tomorrow.

cheers

phil
cruiser1
cruiser1

Back to top Go down

Post by S & J v Sun 01 Jun 2014, 11:08 am

Hi Phil, you might want to try, Malwarebytes | Free Anti-Malware & Internet Security Software, it does the job

https://www.malwarebytes.org/

Cheers

Sandra

S & J v

Back to top Go down

Post by cruiser1 Sun 01 Jun 2014, 4:02 pm

Thanks Sandra,I will give it a shot.
cruiser1
cruiser1

Back to top Go down